ADVERTISEMENT

Cam may not choose

Sticking your head up your ass is your best accomplishment! Too chicken shit to bet me on our recruiting class but not too chicken shit to run off at the mouth. Heckle on jackass!

Why would I be scared to tell the truth about Ole Miss football? You should try it sometime.

BTW big day for Ole Miss recruiting! They picked up a 3-star JUCO and jumped UP to #73! Bumped that star average all the way up to 2.63! You better recognize!

No it isn't because the Ole Miss administration isn't as dumb as its fans are. They have absolutely no grounds to sue the NCAA and even if they did there's no way in hell they would because they could never take the stand.
I was referring to subpoenas and depositions-that will happen and placed against us by the NCAA. I'm assuming they will take advantage of the Freedom of Information Act from us, present evidence, much like in a court. Or am I incorrect? Do we get our day in court?

I was referring to subpoenas and depositions-that will happen and placed against us by the NCAA. I'm assuming they will take advantage of the Freedom of Information Act from us, present evidence, much like in a court. Or am I incorrect? Do we get our day in court?
Not really, that's why the NCAA is such a joke. Each case is handled differently and at their discretion which means they can do what ever the hell they want to. Dismissing wins from 5 years ago is laughable at any program. No one cares about wins from last year once next year starts. The you have cases like Bama's LT telling reporters that he got paid and absolutely nothing happening. I'm not sure anything ever happened to the university wide cheating that went on at UNC. The power 5 should step out of the NCAA and set up a new governing body with rules and set guidelines on punishment. Tell kids if they take money, their college career is over. The NFL needs to be involved aswell to have some type of punishment for agents who give kids money. As of right now there is no penalty on that side what so ever so why would they stop trying to give a top ten pick money to get him to sign with them?

Ole Miss has already admitted to violations - http://athleticsworking.wp2.olemiss.../7/2016/05/Clean-Copy-of-Response-5.26.15.pdf

And that is for the NOA received in January which did NOT include the Tunsils texts from draft night, which the Rebs have admitted are authentic. It also does not include the NCAA breaking the football program into its own investigation.

Sticking your head in the sand isn't going to change that.
I've got a few choice words and a fist to give those asshole boosters and coach who got us into this mess! They totally ruined an up and coming program and set us back to prior Billy Brewer years! I saw the Sugar Bowl last year as we beat OSU and felt such pride for Ole Miss! Hell, no!

Not really, that's why the NCAA is such a joke. Each case is handled differently and at their discretion which means they can do what ever the hell they want to. Dismissing wins from 5 years ago is laughable at any program. No one cares about wins from last year once next year starts. The you have cases like Bama's LT telling reporters that he got paid and absolutely nothing happening. I'm not sure anything ever happened to the university wide cheating that went on at UNC. The power 5 should step out of the NCAA and set up a new governing body with rules and set guidelines on punishment. Tell kids if they take money, their college career is over. The NFL needs to be involved aswell to have some type of punishment for agents who give kids money. As of right now there is no penalty on that side what so ever so why would they stop trying to give a top ten pick money to get him to sign with them?
Right, and wreaks of corruption! Is Hillary somewhere in the picture? Seriously, your proposals are justifiable.I'd say allow a stipend for players, and DO NOT sign players of low character prowess, in spite of their athletic ability. Check background information, school records such as truancy, suspensions, and grades and ascertain that they were not just "passed down the line in spite of grades." Rest assured, I'd say Tunsil and Speaks had many such problems in school-only an assumption, I know. DUIs are very serious as Speaks has one. He should be history! Such players only lead to problems which we are going through now.

Right, and wreaks of corruption! Is Hillary somewhere in the picture? Seriously, your proposals are justifiable.I'd say allow a stipend for players, and DO NOT sign players of low character prowess, in spite of their athletic ability. Check background information, school records such as truancy, suspensions, and grades and ascertain that they were not just "passed down the line in spite of grades." Rest assured, I'd say Tunsil and Speaks had many such problems in school-only an assumption, I know. DUIs are very serious as Speaks has one. He should be history! Such players only lead to problems which we are going through now.
You keep spitting this same rhetoric yet you have absolutely nothing to back up the claims of cancers in the locker room. Have you ever thought that the end of the season was just the team and coaches giving up. It happens across america. Kiffen and Freeze got into it at Arky and out Dline didn't play the rest of the year. Yep he mailed it in and when a coach does so does his players. It's like having a boss who doesn't give a flip.

You keep spitting this same rhetoric yet you have absolutely nothing to back up the claims of cancers in the locker room. Have you ever thought that the end of the season was just the team and coaches giving up. It happens across america. Kiffen and Freeze got into it at Arky and out Dline didn't play the rest of the year. Yep he mailed it in and when a coach does so does his players. It's like having a boss who doesn't give a flip.
I CAN see smoke, and where there's smoke, there's fire. Call my rhetoric an educated guess or strong suspicion and let it be known I've seen this before. And yes, I have thought we gave up and have stated that. Quite obvious. But now you bring in a different matter. So why did they get into it? Seems we had a camaraderie issue as well. Not good.

Lmao...still here Schtaate! Hear great book coming out and we will get kicked out of the SEC. Coming..LMOA. Pendulum swings as it will, always does. Oh before I come back ...good comeback because it seems like you spend hours a day on a OM website...LMAO! Guess you don't have enough$$$ to make a drive to St. Petersburg, gosh knows it's gonna be a a real shootout with Miami....oh sorry the MAC 5th place team...The Ohio one. .0056 rating on that one...maybe Fitz will open his Heisman debut there...LMAO!

Last edited:
Going to happen anyway.
What? Go to court? Not in this lifetime. The abpdminstration including coaches in the depositions because they would go to jail for perjury. They will not lie because someone else will tell the truth and it is jail time. If they don't lie then the NCAA will find out everything that has been going on for years. Suing is a no win.

They can't take deposition if it is not in a court. Go to court and in a deposition they can ask anything pertains to violations. It will open Pandora's box and they will find out things they did not even know about.

They can't take deposition if it is not in a court. Go to court and in a deposition they can ask anything pertains to violations. It will open Pandora's box and they will find out things they did not even know about.
So with your two previous posts, you're saying we are screwed! Truly thought it was the American way to get your day in court, to answer up to accusers, and to defend yourself. Wow, and how many kids are affected with ambitions and dreams to attend and play for Ole Miss? Imagine the parents who want their son to play football at OM. Alumni! Monetary supporters! Doesn't seem right. That's called corruption!

Last edited:
So with your two previous posts, you're saying we are screwed! Truly thought it was the American way to get your day in court, to answer up to accusers, and to defend yourself. Wow, and how many kids are affected with ambitions and dreams to attend and play for Ole Miss? Imagine the parents who want their son to play football at OM. Alumni! Monetary supporters! Doesn't seem right. That's called corruption!

For the TENTH time....

Once the NCAA has concluded it's investigation, the NCAA will release it's findings to Ole Miss. Then Ole Miss will appear before the Committee on Infractions to offer it's explanation/rebuttal for the charges. This is Ole Miss' 'day in court'.

And MSU might very well be ahead of us. OM must get these NCAA allegations decided. To me, for us waiting this long is like a sucker punch. Perhaps we should take the offensive and sue the NCAA for besmirching our reputation and a chance at landing prospects. This isn't right!
Lol, now that is funny. The notion that anything or anyone could besmirch your reputation is laughable. Your reputation has couldn't be anymore besmirched. And there isn't anyone whom you can accuse of doing that your school, except maybe CHF, a couple of assistant coaches, and L.Tunsil and his step father. And again really those are all your own fault. So really you shouldn't accuse anyone else of that, it only makes you all look even worse.
I think the rankings of this years class says all that needs to be said of your teams/coaches reputation.

Reactions: 0range_N_White
Lol, now that is funny. The notion that anything or anyone could besmirch your reputation is laughable. Your reputation has couldn't be anymore besmirched. And there isn't anyone whom you can accuse of doing that your school, except maybe CHF, a couple of assistant coaches, and L.Tunsil and his step father. And again really those are all your own fault. So really you shouldn't accuse anyone else of that, it only makes you all look even worse.
I think the rankings of this years class says all that needs to be said of your teams/coaches reputation.
I agree with you! No one arguing your point, Holly Springs! We've had some bad eggs in a bunch of good ones. And we were up and coming as a football team, the Sugar Bowl showed that, and our stadium is first class. A lot of effort went towards improving our football program-A LOT!! Certainly not accusing anyone except boosters in Oxford and the few rogue coaches who knew better. Then this crap happens! But as a life long OM fan, I'd like to get this over with. Understand my sentiment.

What has that got to do with anything? Any school including Ole Miss can recruit any player in the country straight and have no fear of depositions. But when they have not abided by the rules more than one person in the adminstration may know about it. If it is a court matter any falsehood in a deposition is a felony. In a deposition they may even ask questions based on rumors if they are about a violation. If it was a court matter he better tell the truth and more information is found out. If he doesn't tell the truth and somebody else does he goes to jail.

The NCAA relies on the schools to be self enforcing. If they are recaltrant about doing this and the NCAA gets any information and suspects a lot more and it drags out they go to the enforcement committee and recommend severe penalties. They don't have to have everything if the enforcement committee agrees they are not getting all the info. They can accept the investigators recommendation and issue sanctions. The school has the right to have a hearing. Most are glad it is over and go with the flow because they are guilty of even more.

The enforcement committee is composed of other schools and believe me they want to be careful and try and do the right thing. They may be being investigated. As I said the NCAA is a self enforcing organization. LSU has an enforcement committee as do many schools. They study ever issue and tell the AD what to do to prevent or report a violation. Their word is law.

What has that got to do with anything? Any school including Ole Miss can recruit any player in the country straight and have no fear of depositions. But when they have not abided by the rules more than one person in the adminstration may know about it. If it is a court matter any falsehood in a deposition is a felony. In a deposition they may even ask questions based on rumors if they are about a violation. If it was a court matter he better tell the truth and more information is found out. If he doesn't tell the truth and somebody else does he goes to jail.

The NCAA relies on the schools to be self enforcing. If they are recaltrant about doing this and the NCAA gets any information and suspects a lot more and it drags out they go to the enforcement committee and recommend severe penalties. They don't have to have everything if the enforcement committee agrees they are not getting all the info. They can accept the investigators recommendation and issue sanctions. The school has the right to have a hearing. Most are glad it is over and go with the flow because they are guilty of even more.

The enforcement committee is composed of other schools and believe me they want to be careful and try and do the right thing. They may be being investigated. As I said the NCAA is a self enforcing organization. LSU has an enforcement committee as do many schools. They study ever issue and tell the AD what to do to prevent or report a violation. Their word is law.
Has a lot to do with it! Any given recruit has seen that we may be in trouble. As a recruit, I wouldn't want to go to a school that has no chance of a bowl, where games are forfeited although I sweated and trained to play (all for nothing). Look at our recruiting ranking-pretty low, isn't it. Rest assured, we'd be doing a lot better. Thanks for your insight, though. You seem to be in the "know." I just go by common sense, see things from the recruit's view, and ignorance. Your posts are appreciated.

Orange n white
are your players still raping girls up there? Maybe you should look into that.

Has a lot to do with it! Any given recruit has seen that we may be in trouble. As a recruit, I wouldn't want to go to a school that has no chance of a bowl, where games are forfeited although I sweated and trained to play (all for nothing). Look at our recruiting ranking-pretty low, isn't it. Rest assured, we'd be doing a lot better. Thanks for your insight, though. You seem to be in the "know." I just go by common sense, see things from the recruit's view, and ignorance. Your posts are appreciated.[/QUO

Um, a lot Bill D! FSU got Akers. Now do you see what I'm saying? We can't recruit doody!

I agree with you! No one arguing your point, Holly Springs! We've had some bad eggs in a bunch of good ones. And we were up and coming as a football team, the Sugar Bowl showed that, and our stadium is first class. A lot of effort went towards improving our football program-A LOT!! Certainly not accusing anyone except boosters in Oxford and the few rogue coaches who knew better. Then this crap happens! But as a life long OM fan, I'd like to get this over with. Understand my sentiment.
Completely. And from one fan to another I feel for ya. It's the ones who try and claim that nothing out of the norm happened and that there is a conspiracy out to get Ole Miss that get me.

Reactions: Reblarry
Completely. And from one fan to another I feel for ya. It's the ones who try and claim that nothing out of the norm happened and that there is a conspiracy out to get Ole Miss that get me.
Can you explain why the investigation has gone on so long? If they had something damning, wouldn't it be more productive to present it and bury us then move on? Are they paid by the hour? That's the only explanation I have. Just sayin'!

Can you explain why the investigation has gone on so long? If they had something damning, wouldn't it be more productive to present it and bury us then move on? Are they paid by the hour? That's the only explanation I have. Just sayin'!
Who knows why the NCAA does anything? I think, if we're being honest. That there are other things that have to be answered for. I don't know how there couldn't be in light of what has already happened, that's my opinion anyway.
But I totally agree that this thing should have been settled long before now. It isn't fair to leave this hanging over y'alls head like this. Everyone knows that there is punishment coming. How heavily the hit you is unknown, but Jesus, they should do whatever they are going to do already. It is without a doubt hurting your recruiting. I mean the punishment will be hard enough on recruiting but having to recruit with the punishment still unannounced is worse than the punishment could be no matter how hard they come down on you. And that isn't right.
It sucks all around, some say it's deserved. I think you deserve to know what the decision is so that you at least have a light at the end of the tunnel. But that's me. And when it's the NCAA all you can do is tell them everything and wait.

Who knows why the NCAA does anything? I think, if we're being honest. That there are other things that have to be answered for. I don't know how there couldn't be in light of what has already happened, that's my opinion anyway.
But I totally agree that this thing should have been settled long before now. It isn't fair to leave this hanging over y'alls head like this. Everyone knows that there is punishment coming. How heavily the hit you is unknown, but Jesus, they should do whatever they are going to do already. It is without a doubt hurting your recruiting. I mean the punishment will be hard enough on recruiting but having to recruit with the punishment still unannounced is worse than the punishment could be no matter how hard they come down on you. And that isn't right.
It sucks all around, some say it's deserved. I think you deserve to know what the decision is so that you at least have a light at the end of the tunnel. But that's me. And when it's the NCAA all you can do is tell them everything and wait.
I agree! Been saying this same thing all along! It is deserved, sad to say if allegations are true, but either shi% or get off the po@!

For the TENTH time....

Once the NCAA has concluded it's investigation, the NCAA will release it's findings to Ole Miss. Then Ole Miss will appear before the Committee on Infractions to offer it's explanation/rebuttal for the charges. This is Ole Miss' 'day in court'.
I get that, Blindside. Time frame is also a major issue! The longer it goes on, the worse it gets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT