ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Sports - Why Mullen makes sense for MICHIGAN

Don't get snarky with me, hick. You are the uneducated fool that brought it up thinking you were throwing out a zinger. The Internet can be your friend, but only when you use it before you post something.

I was snarky. What are you going to do about it, other than cry on your keyboard, billyblindsidebaelish? Run along and bring back your other two profiles to help you, moron.

I was snarky. What are you going to do about it, other than cry on your keyboard, billyblindsidebaelish? Run along and bring back your other two profiles to help you, moron.
You have quite the mouth on you to be such a low rent bottom feeder. How does it feel to know I'm better than you in every facet of life?

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
Don't get snarky with me, hick. You are the uneducated fool that brought it up thinking you were throwing out a zinger. The Internet can be your friend, but only when you use it before you post something.

This post hurt Lyman, notice how his tone completely got pissed off after this LMAO!

The accomplishment of others is the highlight of your pathetic existence. LMAO!!
I only associate with winners, Mr Jiffy Lube Employee of the Month. Enjoy that gift certificate to Chick Fil A! Your woman will love a night of "fine dining" with you to celebrate your accomplishment.

Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT