ADVERTISEMENT

Chad Kelly in Ole Miss' Manning Center

rebmeister

All America Prospect
Feb 11, 2005
Jackson, MS
What better way to announce your presence than to Instagram a photo of yourself?
That's what new Ole Miss quarterback Chad Kelly did Tuesday night, posting a photo on social media service Instagram of him with two teammates inside the Manning Center. Chad with juco signee Tony Bridges on the left, and junior wide receiver Derrick Jones on the right.

10903242_1571123013104827_874543429_n.jpg

How long before Buchanan and Kincaide start looking
Around. My sources, who are the same ones ranch has, tells me they are both wanting to transfer.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

If they are fearful of competition then...

...maybe they should look around for a less competitive environment.

I don't look for either to transfer yet. Until Kelly actually practices no one knows whether he can start for Ole Miss or not. If Kelly has a super spring then you might see one transfer. I expect some really good competition at QB during the spring. If Shea Patterson commits to Ole Miss during the summer things may start to happen.

IF one leaves, it will be

Kincaid, not Buchanan from what I hear. Kincaid has more marketable tools to shop around.

Re: IF one leaves, it will be

Kelly wasn't going to play at Clempson. I look for the Kincade and Buchanan to step up.

Hey lil' lady. Butt still sore from that kicking it took in the Egg Bowl?? Or as Dak the Sac calls it "the golden trophy". BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get lost loser before Ranch hits the ban button. PAST time.

GOREBSGO #38

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT