ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Beard's Arrival at Ole Miss Reignites My Love for College Basketball

Beard_Ballin

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2023
I have to admit, I'm so excited for Ole Miss basketball hiring Chris Beard as their new head coach. As someone who's always been a basketball fan, this hiring changes everything for me. I've never been much of a football or baseball fan, but basketball has always been my true love.

When I heard that Ole Miss had snagged Chris Beard as their new coach, I couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement. I mean, this is the guy who led Texas Tech to the national championship game in 2019, and he's been one of the hottest coaching prospects in the country ever since. And now he's coming to Ole Miss? It's like a dream come true.

I'm so excited, in fact, that I've decided to join the Grove Collective NIL and get season tickets as soon as I can. I don't want to miss a single game this season, especially with a coach like Chris Beard at the helm. It feels like a new era for Ole Miss basketball, and I'm honored to be a part of it.

It's funny how much this hiring has changed things for me. I have to admit, I haven't followed Ole Miss basketball much since Andy Kennedy left a few years ago. But with Chris Beard coaching my beloved Ole Miss Rebels, I can't help but feel like this is the start of something special. It's like my passion for college basketball has been reignited, and I'm excited to dive back in and see what this team can do under Coach Beard's leadership. I can't wait to see how he transforms this program and leads us to new heights. Hotty Toddy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News