ADVERTISEMENT

CLOWN SHOW: Joe Biden’s Cybersecurity Czar Says “Systemic Racism” Is the Major Threat – And US Is Intrinsically Racist Society...LOL

kukuku

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Jun 20, 2005
camille-stewart.jpg

The clown show continues.

Joe Biden hired a new cybersecurity czar who believes systemic racism is a major threat to American security.

Maybe she is talking about this:

The NYPD said that the girls were making “anti-White statements” white they carried out the attack.

One of the attackers was saying that she “hates White people, the way they talk” and accused the victim of supporting former President Donald Trump.

“Before they hit me, the girl with the green hair said, ‘You probably like Trump! Don’t you?’ LeCroix said in an interview. “I said, ‘I love him.’ I didn’t see which one hit me first.”

Lecroix continued, “the one with the green hair, she was saying she hates White people, the way they talk, hates White skin, the way their skin cracks. Saying she was gangsta,” the woman added, saying she was on the way to visit her mother at the time. “I was the only White person on the bus. By the time we started passing St. John’s Cemetery on Woodhaven, she started in on me, saying, ‘That’s where I’m going to bury you!’”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News