ADVERTISEMENT

Content, schedule for today, a bit on recruiting

Neal McCready

All-Pro NFL
Staff
Feb 26, 2008
Oxford, MS
For your planning purposes, here's the rough schedule for RG.com and MPW Digital today:

We'll be joined by Jeffrey Wright early in the Thursday Oxford Exxon Podcast. We'll preview the weekend slate of games and more.

I'm taping Mind On My Money, presented by Pinnacle, at 10:30. I'll load that into the podcast feed as quickly as possible.

Normally, we tape The Butcher vs. The Spin Instructor, presented by LB's Meat Market, on Tuesday afternoons. However, Greg Jones got caught in Lexington, Ky., traffic, so we had to reschedule. We're taping that show at 2:30 today.

That's pushing McCready & Siskey, powered by Reign Total Body Fuel, to a few minutes past 3 p.m. today. Join us in the livestream if you'd like. I'll also load that into the podcast feed later today.

If your day/week is winding down this afternoon, MPW Digital is here for you. Pete's Pigskin Preview, presented by Walk-On's Sports Bistreaux, will premiere at 5 p.m. It's fantastic this week. I mean, it is. Pete breaks down film from Ole Miss' 42-0 win over Georgia Tech and then previews Tulsa by breaking down film of the Golden Hurricane's loss at Cincinnati last season. It's an hour and 20 minutes or so of Pete just being awesome. I'll load that in podcast form, but just being honest, you should watch it on YouTube, even those of you who send me the emails actively protesting YouTube.

If all goes according to plan, The Butcher vs. The Spin Instructor will follow Pete at 6:30 p.m., and then immediately thereafter, we'll start the livestream for Hand-Raise Guys, presented by Comer Heating and Air and Southern Air Conditioning & Heating. Ben Mintz will join in the first hour to preview the weekend ahead in college football and the NFL and then we'll take some calls on the Rafters Music and Food Hotline.

We're also watching recruiting today. Four-star guard Josh Hubbard is set to announce his decision at 1:30 p.m. today at Madison-Ridgeland Academy. If it's Ole Miss, we'll have content to you pretty much immediately.

Speaking of recruiting, it's going to be a light weekend on the Ole Miss football front. They have a handful of '24 and '25 kids coming in, but they're saving up a bit for next weekend, when No. 8 Kentucky comes to town. I was told there will be a ton of prospects at that game. Ole Miss commitment Rashaud Marshall is taking his official visit to Oxford this weekend. Also of note, East St. Louis, Ill., SF McCaleab Rich announced on Instagram Wednesday that he'll be announcing his decision on Monday (his birthday). He visited Ole Miss recently and loved it. People close to him believe the Rebels are the favorite, though Kansas State is very much in the picture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News