ADVERTISEMENT

Dak Prescott arrested for DUI

RebReb

Two-Star Prospect
Apr 19, 2002
Talk about terrible timing. Those few minutes will have a major impact on his next few years - and maybe the rest of his life.

Talk about terrible timing. Those few minutes will have a major impact on his next few years - and maybe the rest of his life.
Damn, and I get crapped on about Breeland Speaks, being called Opee, and that I overreacted, and was stupid in a previous post. DUI IS a serious issue, people! Now it's Dak's turn. Is Speaks incident any less serious? No. May effect him "the rest of his life." He's damaged goods now. His stock went down. Same with Speaks, who hopefully learns a lesson from Dak's stupidity. Anyway, back to Andy Griffith.

Damn, and I get crapped on about Breeland Speaks, being called Opee, and that I overreacted, and was stupid in a previous post. DUI IS a serious issue, people! Now it's Dak's turn. Is Speaks incident any less serious? No. May effect him "the rest of his life." He's damaged goods now. His stock went down. Same with Speaks, who hopefully learns a lesson from Dak's stupidity. Anyway, back to Andy Griffith.
Speaks has time to recover his reputation and grow up before he enters the draft, Dak does not. Anyone that impairs their ability to drive should never get behind the wheel - period. Having said that, yes, he could have killed himself and others, but it is a bit more understandable a kid making such a foolish transgression than a forty year old man. Our society does not impress upon young people that this is a serious no no. Hopefully he and the entire team will learn from this event.

Reactions: Beatlesreb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT