ADVERTISEMENT

Depth is a problem

You can't talk directly to trolls, they don't actually have any insight. They are here to try to get a rise out of anyone they can so their existence is validated. We have came out flat in two games after half. The third quarter has been a nightmare for us. Take those away in both games and we win. It's on the coaches to make adjustments. I will say this, Freeze needs to stop going into coast mode with leads. He needs to push and push. If we are up by 30 in the 4th then he can coast. Right now when he jumps up he gets conservative in the hopes of not making mistakes and letting the team back in the game.
Sure seems Freeze is coasting in the 2nd half. Becoming a pattern and our opponents recognize that. He's predictable. I'd also add to that we just look so gassed in the 2nd half, and secondary is filled with freshmen-by the way, who have a great future.

Sure seems Freeze is coasting in the 2nd half. Becoming a pattern and our opponents recognize that. He's predictable. I'd also add to that we just look so gassed in the 2nd half, and secondary is filled with freshmen-by the way, who have a great future.
The problem isn't so much us being gassed. It's people calling for us to be balanced and him trying to keep us balanced. Every game we have ever won against big time competition has been with us throwing the ball and keeping the pressure on. The strength of our team is pressing the ball down the field and scoring. He has to keep the accelerator down and do it. The 20 yard TD run by Judd was completely because we had just burned them over and over on passes.

You said the game was lost cause the defense was on the field too long.

Why was the defense on the field too long? Cause the offense wasn't.

This is what happens when you run the HUNH offense. The offense moves fast. So even if the offense is successful, the defense is going to be whipped by the end of the game cause the offense, by design, gets off the field as soon as possible each possession.

Your coach chooses to run that offense. So of course it's the players fault for running the offense he tells them to run LMAO!
Point taken.

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
The problem isn't so much us being gassed. It's people calling for us to be balanced and him trying to keep us balanced. Every game we have ever won against big time competition has been with us throwing the ball and keeping the pressure on. The strength of our team is pressing the ball down the field and scoring. He has to keep the accelerator down and do it. The 20 yard TD run by Judd was completely because we had just burned them over and over on passes.
By gassed, I was referring to the defense. Offensively, the coasting has to quit. As you say, keeping the accelerator down. We desperately need Mageo to step up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT