ADVERTISEMENT

Despite the 11am start..WE NEED a strong crowd turnout

rebintideland

All-Pro NFL
Dec 24, 2005
on Saturday.

Your usually Bullshit excuse list for weak turnouts list….

1. For Austin Peay…. it’s Austin Peay..a cupcake opponent despite it being the home opener

2. For Tulane…I didn’t want to wait through a 1 hr.50 minute rain delay to stay and get home late

3. For any 11am kickoff at home…It’s too early. I’m still sleeping in from the night before. I have a hangover.

4. For any game in Oxford…I have to drive anywhere from 3-7 hours to get to Oxford. I can’t do that drive. I don’t want to waste gas money.

5. I can’t find a damn place to stay overnight in Oxford. It’s too expensive with wife and kids.

6. I have too good of a time getting hammered and socializing in the Grove. I actually forgot there was a football game going on a block from here…

7. I have the best seats for any game..comfortably from my lazy boy recliner in my living room watching it on my 75 inch TV. I don’t have to wait in line for the restroom or concession stands.

8. If a big school fanbase comes to Oxford..I can sell my tickets to the opposing school’s fanbase and make $$$$$. Screw supporting our guys on the team.

9. Our concessions suck. No refills.

Feel free to add an excuse you hear all the time..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News