ADVERTISEMENT

Dixon commit is great

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
out Nkemdiche high school. We def needed more at LB. Now how about on the O&D lines? Lots coming in at the end of the month but it would be nice to have Dixon start our new year with some quick adds. Dead period should be about over. Anyone know exactly?

Didn't need to. I thought you especially would have known and announced that.

Who cares about MSU? Let's concentrate on being competitive in the SEC for God's sake! I want to get back to where we were 3 years ago.
I've tried to get this monkey to bet me that we would finish higher but given his short pockets, he's too chicken shit.He's a closet believer in that msu is inferior.

I've tried to get this monkey to bet me that we would finish higher but given his short pockets, he's too chicken shit.He's a closet believer in that msu is inferior.
Just saw the Penn State-USC game. In short time, PSU rebounded on their problems. Like to think we can do that, too.

We need to forget the NCAA and their agenda and just go play ball. Shut them out til they leave.

First 4-star commit in 15 months. Back to Ole Miss recruiting as it should be, the Blue Blood programs get the best players, lower-tier programs get the scraps.

As I have offered you a bet that we would finish above you and you coward from it, how do you feel about your class? Suicidal I hope

As I have offered you a bet that we would finish above you and you coward from it, how do you feel about your class? Suicidal I hope

You might want to educate yourself on how Rivals awards points for its recruits and ranks teams.

At this point, Ole Miss' next 6 commits would have to average 5.7 3-star just to CATCH where Miss State is right NOW.

Of Ole Miss' 15 commits, only 4 of them are 5.7 or better.

Looking at Ole Miss pitifully thin list of OVs in January, I don't see where those kids are going to come from.

You better worry about finishing ahead of Vandy. That will be a stretch too, but possible.

You might want to educate yourself on how Rivals awards points for its recruits and ranks teams.

At this point, Ole Miss' next 6 commits would have to average 5.7 3-star just to CATCH where Miss State is right NOW.

Of Ole Miss' 15 commits, only 4 of them are 5.7 or better.

Looking at Ole Miss pitifully thin list of OVs in January, I don't see where those kids are going to come from.

You better worry about finishing ahead of Vandy. That will be a stretch too, but possible.
Put up or shut up!

The 0-star JUCO that Rivals has no tape on and can't rank. Desperate recruiting in January.
Well, duh! We've always recruited from the JUCO ranks to fill our weaknesses. And, yes, things are a little more pressing this time around. How can you not know the name of this 0-star JUCO by the way? I hear this a lot-some given recruit signs for OM but no name mentioned. Is it Marchison?

Well, duh! We've always recruited from the JUCO ranks to fill our weaknesses. And, yes, things are a little more pressing this time around. How can you not know the name of this 0-star JUCO by the way? I hear this a lot-some given recruit signs for OM but no name mentioned. Is it Marchison?

He may not be rated but he was named Juco first team all american so his play says a lot more than his star rating lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT