ADVERTISEMENT

End of July, Ole Miss falls out of the Top 40 in recruiting

BlindsideHeckler

Red-Shirt Freshman
Dec 14, 2014
Down to #41, 12th best class in the SEC.

Clearly the NCAA investigation and rumors about Freeze being suspended aren't impacting recruiting at all. Carry on...

head-buried-in-sand.jpg

Seems like we are recruiting for need. Also, we've got a great chance with Cam Akers and a DB from Alabama, not to mention the class from Feb. with Greg Little, Shea Patterson, etc. I, too, thought this NCAA LOA would get us, but not so much. Worst case scenario-suppose Ole Miss was NOT under investigation. Now considering all those players who signed for Alabama and others, they would have considered heavily for Ole Miss. Why? Because it's a beautiful place, a terrific coaching staff, up and coming, and prospects would play immediately, in most cases. In spite of this, I love our chances-Hoddy Toddy!

When you're competing for players with Ohio State, Oklahoma, Southern Cal, and the top SEC programs you're recruiting kids who like the excitement of the recruiting process. They wait till later in the process to commit. How well we do in recruiting will be determined by how well we do in football this season. We'll end up top 10 if we end up top 10 in football.

Reactions: Johnnyreb2
When you're competing for players with Ohio State, Oklahoma, Southern Cal, and the top SEC programs you're recruiting kids who like the excitement of the recruiting process. They wait till later in the process to commit. How well we do in recruiting will be determined by how well we do in football this season. We'll end up top 10 if we end up top 10 in football.

You will finish around number 40 this year on the field and in recruiting. Freeze can't do what he's used to doing now that the NCAA is staring over his shoulder. Plus recruits don't want to go somewhere that they won't be eligible for postseason play. State has proven they don't have to have top rated classes to reach #1.

Hey blindside Ole Miss will finish in the top 10 at the end of the season and recruiting in feb . Ole Miss 31 bAmmer 17 on September 17 on the prettiest campus in America ha! Ha!ha!

You will finish around number 40 this year on the field and in recruiting. Freeze can't do what he's used to doing now that the NCAA is staring over his shoulder. Plus recruits don't want to go somewhere that they won't be eligible for postseason play. State has proven they don't have to have top rated classes to reach #1.

For reference, this time last year, Ole Miss had 14 commits for the 2016 class (10 now). They had a 5-star and 5 4-stars.

This year they have 4 4-stars. Clearly they aren't doing as well in this class.

What part of WILL REDMOND and PROBATION didn't you understand?

How many scholarships were given up? How many games was Mullen suspended and how many bowl games were missed? I forget.
You lost 4 or 6 total and Mullen threw an assistant under the bus as a sacrificial lamb lol. I'm pretty sure you lost some visits and what not too. I guess your cheating was less than ours so it's ok? Here's the thing, the coach suspensions weren't in play until recently. No one knows what Ole Miss is going to get yet because the committee hasn't even been picked yet. I can promise this, the outcome with affect MooU fans much more than Ole Miss fans. Whether it's not as bad or more harsh than they thought, they will either cry more about "cheatin bears got off" or cream their pants cause "dat's what dem bears deserved" while Ole Miss fans will keep on keepin on while we stomp your arse as usual.

Oh and by the way you are a fuxing tool bag for not being original or intelligent enough to come up with a decent forum name instead of picking a fictional character that you worship, who by they way likes to molest little girls. Let this sink in the book has covered about 2 1/2 years and she is 11 at the beginning. I knew you fellas in starkville and or alabama were wife beaters and trailer park dwellers but had no idea you idolized fictional child molesters.

If Ole Miss finishes at 40 on the field then MS STake will be dismissed from the SEC for their on the field, ineptitude. MS STake was skull dragged in their own house, by Ole Miss last year. Lucky for you, MS STake's beat down will be worse this year, in Oxford. LMAO

And your "#1" MS STake team was skull dragged by Ole Miss. The greatest player in MS STake history owns a losing record vs Ole Miss. So does your current coach. LMAO

Last edited:
You lost 4 or 6 total and Mullen threw an assistant under the bus as a sacrificial lamb lol. I'm pretty sure you lost some visits and what not too. I guess your cheating was less than ours so it's ok? Here's the thing, the coach suspensions weren't in play until recently. No one knows what Ole Miss is going to get yet because the committee hasn't even been picked yet. I can promise this, the outcome with affect MooU fans much more than Ole Miss fans. Whether it's not as bad or more harsh than they thought, they will either cry more about "cheatin bears got off" or cream their pants cause "dat's what dem bears deserved" while Ole Miss fans will keep on keepin on while we stomp your arse as usual.

Oh and by the way you are a fuxing tool bag for not being original or intelligent enough to come up with a decent forum name instead of picking a fictional character that you worship, who by they way likes to molest little girls. Let this sink in the book has covered about 2 1/2 years and she is 11 at the beginning. I knew you fellas in starkville and or alabama were wife beaters and trailer park dwellers but had no idea you idolized fictional child molesters.

Thanks for the novel. You seem very obsessive and insane.

Ole Miss will start 1-3 while getting hammered by both FSU and Bammer. Then come the sanctions. OM made their bed, now they get to lie in it.

Thanks for the novel. You seem very obsessive and insane.

Ole Miss will start 1-3 while getting hammered by both FSU and Bammer. Then come the sanctions. OM made their bed, now they get to lie in it.

Even if we start 1-3 we'll still finish ahead of State. At best, State might win 2 SEC games. Ole Miss could go anywhere from 8-4 to 12-0. Sate could go anywhere between 3-8 and 6-6.

Even if we start 1-3 we'll still finish ahead of State. At best, State might win 2 SEC games. Ole Miss could go anywhere from 8-4 to 12-0. Sate could go anywhere between 3-8 and 6-6.
State doesn't matter to me. Let's target LSU, Alabama, and FSU as they are upgrades from State.

You said that at the beginning of 2014. Then State became the best team in the country for a month.

For reference, this time last year, Ole Miss had 14 commits for the 2016 class (10 now). They had a 5-star and 5 4-stars.

This year they have 4 4-stars. Clearly they aren't doing as well in this class.
Will this be the 3rd year in a row we beat Bama?

Perhaps. . . But they need top ten classes if they only want to lose by a touchdown in the Egg Bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT