ADVERTISEMENT

Enjoyed watching the Ole Miss/Alabama rerun last night

ranchreb

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2004
Oxford
on ESPNU. The refs did all they could do to give the game to Bama but the better team that night won. And for the Bama fans who say we were lucky to win, the lucky TD gave Ole Miss 23 points and the XP made it 24. Bama scored 37 points. 24 doesn't beat 37.

Heck. It wasn't even an upset. Ole Miss was favored by 2. I'd really been mad if we got upset by Bama.

Henry's cheap shot block on Conner knocked him out for the year and was the main reason Bama, not Ole Miss , won the SEC.

Last edited:
on ESPNU. The refs did all they could do to give the game to Bama but the better team that night won.

Especially overlooking that illegal pop pass. I will say this: Kelly knew EXACTLY where the LOS was and when to throw it. That level of precision doesn't come unless Rev Freeze had the team practice running that illegal play every day in practice.

Says a lot. If he would cut corners there, where else would he do so? That's what the NCAA is finding out now.

Especially overlooking that illegal pop pass. I will say this: Kelly knew EXACTLY where the LOS was and when to throw it. That level of precision doesn't come unless Rev Freeze had the team practice running that illegal play every day in practice.

Says a lot. If he would cut corners there, where else would he do so? That's what the NCAA is finding out now.

Robert Nkemdiche skull dragged the bama o line and running backs. Henry's only success came in the second half when Robert and Fadol Brown were cramped up on the sidelines.

Robert Nkemdiche skull dragged the bama o line and running backs. Henry's only success came in the second half when Robert and Fadol Brown were cramped up on the sidelines.

Cramped up? Can't they afford a strength and conditioning program over there in North Mississippi? Guess they spent it on something else?

Reactions: billywaynebama
Are you implying bama players never cramp up?

I've never seen a player miss an entire half due to cramps as you have spun that Robbie K did.

Of course you know he didn't, you are just trying to spin that the moron pulled his starters in the 2nd half. I just used your spin against you, if Robbie K missed an entire half due to cramping, then Ole Miss officially has the worst Strength and Conditioning program in the country.

That's as dumb as your spin that winning by 6 points is a skull dragging. This coming from the same guy that believes losing to TCU by 6 touchdowns was a close game LMAO!

I've never seen a player miss an entire half due to cramps as you have spun that Robbie K did.

Of course you know he didn't, you are just trying to spin that the moron pulled his starters in the 2nd half. I just used your spin against you, if Robbie K missed an entire half due to cramping, then Ole Miss officially has the worst Strength and Conditioning program in the country.

That's as dumb as your spin that winning by 6 points is a skull dragging. This coming from the same guy that believes losing to TCU by 6 touchdowns was a close game LMAO!

And I'll use your spin against you. Bama and Saban were skull dragged by an out of shape Ole Miss team that (according to you) has the worst Strength and Conditioning program in the country. You're not very good at this. LMAO

And I'll use your spin against you.

No you won't, cause that's not my spin, that's yours. Your spin is that Ole Miss winning by 6 points is a 'skull dragging' and that Robbie K had to miss the entire second half due to cramps. And that Freeze is a moron.

Oops. LMAO!

No you won't, cause that's not my spin, that's yours. Your spin is that Ole Miss winning by 6 points is a 'skull dragging' and that Robbie K had to miss the entire second half due to cramps. And that Freeze is a moron.

Oops. LMAO!

It's your spin. You own it. Dumb as it is. And you're an angry and scared little man because Freeze and Ole Miss skull dragged bama the last two years. LMAO

I catch you in a lie here every day. And it's always stuff that can easily be proven untrue. What's up with that?

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2015/09/alabama_opens_as_healthy_favor_1.html

During the replay the TV announcers said Ole Miss was favored in the game. The week before the game Paul Finebaum said that game was the first game Alabama had been the underdog in a long time. Apparently they were looking at something different than you were.

During the replay the TV announcers said Ole Miss was favored in the game. The week before the game Paul Finebaum said that game was the first game Alabama had been the underdog in a long time. Apparently they were looking at something different than you were.

Actually you said Ole Miss was favored by 2. Where did you get that exact figure from?

And no, they weren't.

Actually you said Ole Miss was favored by 2. Where did you get that exact figure from?

And no, they weren't.

I'm pretty sure that's what the announcers said. It may have been 1 or it may have been 3. Who cares? Could have been one of the power polls. Why are your panties in a wad over Ole Miss being favored in somebody's poll. Are you that fragile?

I'm pretty sure that's what the announcers said. It may have been 1 or it may have been 3. Who cares? Could have been one of the power polls. Why are your panties in a wad over Ole Miss being favored in somebody's poll. Are you that fragile?

Just pointing out you are wrong, that's all.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that's what the announcers said. It may have been 1 or it may have been 3. Who cares?

No, you're either flat out wrong or flat out lying. I guess I could give you the benefit of the doubt but I've caught you lying on here before. The link I posted above shows what the line opened up at. There's no way in hell the line would move NINE points in a week unless someone's All-American level QB went down in practice. Bama was a TD favorite at kickoff.

Here's another link to further prove that you were wrong or lying.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2015/09/alabama_opens_as_underdog_with.html

It was reviewed. Blindside, give credit where credit is due.

on ESPNU. The refs did all they could do to give the game to Bama but the better team that night won. And for the Bama fans who say we were lucky to win, the lucky TD gave Ole Miss 23 points and the XP made it 24. Bama scored 37 points. 24 doesn't beat 37.

Heck. It wasn't even an upset. Ole Miss was favored by 2. I'd really been mad if we got upset by Bama.

Henry's cheap shot block on Conner knocked him out for the year and was the main reason Bama, not Ole Miss , won the SEC.
Saw it last night on youtube as well.

It was reviewed. Blindside, give credit where credit is due.

They reviewed whether or not Kelly was past the LOS, which was never the issue. They didn't review if the OL was blocking too far downfield (they were) because the rules say they cannot.

Does Alabama pracitce illegally tapping on side kicks forward?..If so - brilliant, because it save you from getting beaten by double digits.

We are going to beat you bama idiots again this year in Oxford but of course you will come up with excuses for us beating you again

They reviewed whether or not Kelly was past the LOS, which was never the issue. They didn't review if the OL was blocking too far downfield (they were) because the rules say they cannot.
I get you. You didn't say that in your original post, though about the OL down field. The refs did screw up, but that's part of football.

Just pointing out you are wrong, that's all.

According to a poster on another board The Golden Nugget has LSU a 2 1/2 point favorite over Bama for this year's game. I'm sure you will call that a lie and come up with another Vegas point spread to prove it.

Last edited:
According to a poster on another board The Golden Nugget has LSU a 2 1/2 point favorite over Bama for this year's game. I'm sure you will call that a lie and come up with another Vegas point spread to prove it.

No, if that's true when the game kicks off then so be it. I posted a link of UGA being favored over Bama to further prove your lie. But there is hell of a long way from now until November. I can sympathize with your level of butthurt considering you were proven to lie in front of everyone. Sorry, I might have let it slide if it was your first offense. Maybe you will toe the line a little better in the future.

Reactions: SP105

I'm sure you looked it up and know it's wrong so you know he's going to say you are lying.

Pretty transparent, bro.

Did you ever find the post where I said that? Beep beep beep start backtracking again. Your little bama team was skull dragged by Ole Miss and Freeze LMAO

I did. Whether or not I show it to you is my choice, as I don't indulge posters that are full of Lyman.

Oh I do so love using your own BS against you LMAO!

Beep beep beep...liar Heckler backtracking again. LMAO

So you just called yourself a backtracking liar? LMAO!

g-spt-120705-hugh-freeze-1109p.grid-6x3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT