ADVERTISEMENT

Feels good to be the undisputed king of college football

Jan 8, 2004
Congrats on the flash in the pan success. Always good to see the lower-tier programs get some recognition.

img21817142.jpg

A lobotomy is in order for your poor mental health. billywayneBobbit, Mr. Big Time telemarketer of garbage securities, did you make your quota of cold calls today to your unsuspecting and uniformed "clientele"? Which garbage securities were on you script today? [roll]
LOL, I don't even work in financial services.

To borrow a line from @Pops Masterson, do you wear a helmet when you go outside?

Reactions: Pops Masterson
LOL, I don't even work in financial services.

To borrow a line from @Pops Masterson, do you wear a helmet when you go outside?

I'm aware of that, billywayneBobbit. You conduct cold call telemarketing to your unsuspecting and uniformed "clientele" and peddle garbage securities from your daily script. There's a big difference in professional financial advice and what you do. [roll]

I'm aware of that, billywayneBobbit. You conduct cold call telemarketing to your unsuspecting and uniformed "clientele" and peddle garbage securities from your daily script. There's a big difference in professional financial advice and what you do. [roll]

It worked for Jordan Belfort - go google him real quick since your redneck ass has no idea who he is.

Back to the matter at hand, that's still not what I do for a living, dumbass. The more you yap, the more of your stupidity you reveal.

It worked for Jordan Belfort - go google him real quick since your redneck ass has no idea who he is.

Back to the matter at hand, that's still not what I do for a living, dumbass. The more you yap, the more of your stupidity you reveal.

Gee billywayneBobbit, are you losing your composure? I expect more from a big time telemarketer of garbage securities. Did you meet your cold call quota Friday? Don't deviate from your script. [roll]

Gee billywayneBobbit, are you losing your composure? I expect more from big time telemarketer of garbage securities. Did you meet your cold call quota Friday? Don't deviate from your script. [roll]
I'm not even sure how you think I am losing my composure, since you are beneath me in every way imaginable.

Congrats on the flash in the pan success. Always good to see the lower-tier programs get some recognition.

img21817142.jpg
How does it feel to get your ass kicked at your house by a flash in the pan lower tier team?You remember the one you lost to at their place the year before, the same one, your team focused on for a year, until you completed your goal of payback. Get back to your fryer before I call Popeye's and tell the night shift Asst. manager your playing with the company computer again.

Ha your such a winner in life you're trolling an Ole Miss free board. Get a life stump water redneck. bama born bama bred be buried in bama when you're dead.Ole Miss penis envy is the real reason you're here.

Ha your such a winner in life you're trolling an Ole Miss free board. Get a life stump water redneck. bama born bama bred be buried in bama when you're dead.Ole Miss penis envy is the real reason you're here.

It's difficult to take anyone seriously that doesn't know the difference in your and you're. Sorry, pal.

Did you go to Ole Miss? Think carefully before answering lol.

We are Bama. We take what we want. Hasn't this been made clear to you already?

Hey rebs, you know what is awesome? We have the fans of the elite crimson tide trolling our board!! You know you have struck a nerve when they must point to their accomplishments to get around the losses to us. I'm looking forward to oxford this year and adding a third loss to the Turd! Also, back to back access bowls isn't considered a "flash in the pan" neither is 4 top 15 recruiting classes (2 top 7). Adding depth isn't going to bode well for you anymore...don't shoot the messenger here. And before you reply, yes yes I know you won the NC and yes I now saban has 4. Congrats! $aban is a great coach, but he doesn't need you asshat fans trolling other boards...just makes you look petty.

Hey rebs, you know what is awesome? We have the fans of the elite crimson tide trolling our board!! You know you have struck a nerve when they must point to their accomplishments to get around the losses to us. I'm looking forward to oxford this year and adding a third loss to the Turd! Also, back to back access bowls isn't considered a "flash in the pan" neither is 4 top 15 recruiting classes (2 top 7). Adding depth isn't going to bode well for you anymore...don't shoot the messenger here. And before you reply, yes yes I know you won the NC and yes I now saban has 4. Congrats! $aban is a great coach, but he doesn't need you asshat fans trolling other boards...just makes you look petty.
Did one of us ask you to speak, peasant?

I'm not an Internet tough guy. You come on our board and tell us to shut up? I promise I will shut up...all you have to do is meet me in oxford and teach me how. I would LOVE for you to.

I'm not an Internet tough guy. You come on our board and tell us to shut up? I promise I will shut up...all you have to do is meet me in oxford and teach me how. I would LOVE for you to.
Lol. No thanks, I choose better travel destinations than Oxford. I can understand someone of your socioeconomic status thinking it was paradise, however.

95% of the time Alabama is even mentioned here is because of 3 obsessed fans that are having a hard time dealing with the fact that Ole miss has been good enough to beat them, bring them up. A ghost, Ric Flair and Donald Trump wanna be.....LET IT GO...GET SOME HELP AND GO OUTSIDE

95% of the time Alabama is even mentioned here is because of 3 obsessed fans that are having a hard time dealing with the fact that Ole miss has been good enough to beat them, bring them up. A ghost, Ric Flair and Donald Trump wanna be.....LET IT GO...GET SOME HELP AND GO OUTSIDE

All I saw were Ole Miss fans bragging about Egg Bowls.

Reactions: billywayneluck
All I saw were Ole Miss fans bragging about Egg Bowls.
Yep a little of that and you three saying something about Bama. If you were not here, the Bama topic, that you claim ole miss hangs their hat on, would rarely come up. The truth is that ole miss win over Bama only comes up when you, Flair and Trump bring it up. In the last 2 years, Alabama has lost 3 games. 2 of those are to the same team which is why guys like you come to this board to blow your horn. I admit 1 win over a team can be a fluke, 2 wins in a row can be a coincidence....but if it gets to 3....that's a trend my friend and that seems to be why you sta y here.

Yep a little of that and you three saying something about Bama. If you were not here, the Bama topic, that you claim ole miss hangs their hat on, would rarely come up. The truth is that ole miss win over Bama only comes up when you, Flair and Trump bring it up. In the last 2 years, Alabama has lost 3 games. 2 of those are to the same team which is why guys like you come to this board to blow your horn. I admit 1 win over a team can be a fluke, 2 wins in a row can be a coincidence....but if it gets to 3....that's a trend my friend and that seems to be why you sta y here.
But you haven't been able to capitalize on it. Beating Big Brother and winning the Egg Bowl make for a successful and celebrated year in Oxford. Reminds me a bit of a school in our own state...

Meanwhile, Bama plays for Championships. Every. Year.

But you haven't been able to capitalize on it. Beating Big Brother and winning the Egg Bowl make for a successful and celebrated year in Oxford. Reminds me a bit of a school in our own state...

Meanwhile, Bama plays for Championships. Every. Year.
Here again, you are the one on an ole miss board bringing up something about Bama. All I'm saying is if you and yours would not bring up the topic of Bama losing to ole miss then this would not be a big topic. Alabama is not as big a deal as you make it. It's a damn big deal to you because like I said Bama has lost 3 games in the last 2 years and 2 of those are to the same team. Maybe some of the to pics about Bama on this board needs to be....." why does Bama not match up well with ole miss because after 3 losses in 2 years 2 have been to the same team. " Looking at all these threads about Bama is brought up by Bama fans.

Here again, you are the one on an ole miss board bringing up something about Bama. All I'm saying is if you and yours would not bring up the topic of Bama losing to ole miss then this would not be a big topic. Alabama is not as big a deal as you make it. It's a damn big deal to you because like I said Bama has lost 3 games in the last 2 years and 2 of those are to the same team. Maybe some of the to pics about Bama on this board needs to be....." why does Bama not match up well with ole miss because after 3 losses in 2 years 2 have been to the same team. " Looking at all these threads about Bama is brought up by Bama fans.
9053023.0.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT