ADVERTISEMENT

Film Study - Ole Miss Offense vs. PSU in Peach Bowl

Dec 31, 2023

Penn State fan here. Wanted to share this...a film series done every week after games that's always a decent watch. Video is done from a Penn State POV, but really illustrates how Kiffin's play designs created confusion/blown assignments, which resulted in guys being open for big plays all day. Anyway, enjoy.

Reactions: tampa_ray and zreb

Penn State fan here. Wanted to share this...a film series done every week after games that's always a decent watch. Video is done from a Penn State POV, but really illustrates how Kiffin's play designs created confusion/blown assignments, which resulted in guys being open for big plays all day. Anyway, enjoy.
How many opt outs did PSU have? I knew about Chop which we had one of our best DL opt out too. I believe it was 2 DBs which we did exploit. Were there others? Btw, we lost our starting LT & RT week before playing Georgia and it took a toll rest of season and bowl game. That’s why you DL was collapsing the pocket so much and why I was worried. This proved to be an issue early in the game but Lane and OC Weis Jr made the adjustment to get the ball out quickly especially against man coverage with back up DBs going up against Harris, Prieskorn etc.

You guys have a heck of a team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT