Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebsrockem

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
STL
>Personality Question<

Have any of you ever taken the Myers Briggs Test? (one of you ask Neal as I know he is traveling)

Basically, there are 16 diff types of personalities.

I tested out as an ENTJ. If so, what did you test out as? I've linked a page where you can click on each of the types to best identify yourself. (Major short version) Scroll down to the 16 types, click, read, which one would you identify best with?

An example of the LOOOONG test........... Test takes HOURS...............

You hear a firetruck coming down your street. Do you:

A. Think nothing of it.
B. Think of the people involved and hope they are alright.
C. Get in your car and go to see what is happening.

Here is who I am behind the mask:

MYERS BRIGGS PERSONALITY TYPE - ENTJENTJ Personality Type in Relationships
The ENTJ Personality Type is known as life's natural leader and treats his friends accordingly. Those who can stand up to them will gain respect, especially if they're right. Confrontation is a means of enjoyment for the ENTJ, which can get old for friends.
In matters of the heart the ENTJ can be quite a chore. They are often shocked to hear they appear angry. The natural inclination for confrontation is often seen as abrasive and discouraging.
In the family the ENTJ loves the opportunity to organize and lead. It's also a chance for intellectual exchange and battle with robust encounters. The ENTJ looks forward to these types of events.ENTJ Personality Type in Careers
Success is the bottom line for the ENTJ as he/she ascends the corporate ladder. The ENTJ is a classic corporate type that has no fear of challenging old ways in the face of new more successful ways.
Military leaders can often be found under this type, an example being Douglas MacArthur. Other popular ENTJ career directions include: Attorney, Chemical Engineer, Business Consultant and Network Integration.
Learn More about ENTJ Personality Type in Education
The competitive nature of the ENTJ makes them a good student who will constantly challenge everyone and everything in the name of learning. This does not always please a teacher who receives their questions.

Myers Briggs 16 Types of Personalities

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.