ADVERTISEMENT

FireFox Help on IMAC?

RealisticReb

Second Team QB
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2002
I'm currently running 3.6.16 Firefox on my IMAC and it has been repeatedly crashing for about a month now. I appears to happen on any site that I'm visiting but especially those in which I try to post comments (such as this site). I think it is a plug-in issue but I can't seem to get it resolved. Any ideas or suggestions? I've thought about uninstalling and downloading the browser again but not sure how to do so on my my new MAC and not sure that will even resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance!!

Can't say I have an answer for you unfortunately, although I'm no guru for sure. I'm on a Macbook Pro, usually running Safari. I do have Firefox and use it from time to time, right now I'm using version 4.0 (beta). It's done fine what little bit I've used it. My first inclination was to do what you said, just uninstall and reinstall it. Not hard to do. You should be able to just drag it from your application folder into the trash, then use Safari to go to the firefox page and download it again. Hope it works for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT