ADVERTISEMENT

Former Tide Assistant

Meh, someone else will get them or I'll get fired and get another job. That's the great thing about being poorly educated, there's always a job for us!

Speaking of which, here's my guess: 27 or 28 years old. 'Graduate' from a Tampa-area community college with a certificate in 'Office Administration'. Spends all day inputing data into a spreadsheet. Field 2-3 calls a week from sales dept complaining that you gave them incorrect client information which cost them a sale. Once a day you pull up the Distance Education page at OleMiss.edu and gaze longingly at the online degree program, knowing it's just out of your reach.

Close?

Still no response....All Too Easy :cool2:

Still no response....All Too Easy :cool2:

Meh, someone else will get them or I'll get fired and get another job. That's the great thing about being poorly educated, there's always a job for us!

Speaking of which, here's my guess: 27 or 28 years old. 'Graduate' from a Tampa-area community college with a certificate in 'Office Administration'. Spends all day inputing data into a spreadsheet. Field 2-3 calls a week from sales dept complaining that you gave them incorrect client information which cost them a sale. Once a day you pull up the Distance Education page at OleMiss.edu and gaze longingly at the online degree program, knowing it's just out of your reach.

Close?

No...Not even in a parallel universe. [roll]

tumblr_lfartwZpef1qcqqpjo1_500.gif

The only "ivy" you're familiar with is the kudzu engulfing your rented trailer. Jagoff.

Billy sux hammer and gotstohave mosesmalonenutts must be alone and board In their kudZu covered bammer barns-
Cuz they are on here every day trolling the fans of a lower tier school ,,,,, that schooled their top tier boys twice in a row! Go plant your corn for your deer plots and stay with you kind you cusin kissing menses candidates!

Billy sux hammer and gotstohave mosesmalonenutts must be alone and board In their kudZu covered bammer barns-
Cuz they are on here every day trolling the fans of a lower tier school ,,,,, that schooled their top tier boys twice in a row! Go plant your corn for your deer plots and stay with you kind you cusin kissing menses candidates!
Can someone translate this drunken gibberish for me please?

Only idiots troll daily!
Hit wit hammer and bitches Malone please spew hatred elsewhere.

Also translation UM 2 UA O !
Are you coming to Oxford in September to make it 3 in a row?

Only idiots troll daily!
Hit wit hammer and bitches Malone please spew hatred elsewhere.

Also translation UM 2 UA O !
Are you coming to Oxford in September to make it 3 in a row?
Spew hatred? Lol really? Are you really so delicate that the truth hurts you that much?

No wonder you post drunk.

I'm happy we are champions. I'll let you celebrate your consolation prize. Lol
Clearly you aren't since you are here stating the same thing over and over trying to give it some validity. Bottom line is it rips your arsehole every time you think about us beating you two years in a row. But please by all means continue posting on an Ole Miss board telling us how much you don't care about our opinions or football team.

Clearly you aren't since you are here stating the same thing over and over trying to give it some validity. Bottom line is it rips your arsehole every time you think about us beating you two years in a row. But please by all means continue posting on an Ole Miss board telling us how much you don't care about our opinions or football team.
ALABAMA_nick_saban_GETTYchristianpetersen_SMILE_i8z40y.jpg

I also know that Rev Freeze is going to sell out Ole Miss to keep from getting the Show Cause albatross hung around his neck.

The Death Penalty coming for Ole Miss this year or next? Better start cheering for UCF LMAO!

Are you going to ask Saban to sign your GED certificate at the next running of the gumps? Be sure to take little Nicky a bucket of extra crispy. [roll]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT