ADVERTISEMENT

FSU trending for Cam Akers

Blindside you don't have a clue about where cam Akers is going to sign .I don't why you think that you know so much about where ole miss players are going Stay off this message board and quit stirring up a bunch of crap

Blindside you don't have a clue about where cam Akers is going to sign .I don't why you think that you know so much about where ole miss players are going Stay off this message board and quit stirring up a bunch of crap
I don't know the guy with whome you are speaking, but he isn't wromg about Akers. He isn't going to Ole Miss. And it seem that FSU is trending for his services right now.

I don't know the guy with whome you are speaking, but he isn't wromg about Akers. He isn't going to Ole Miss. And it seem that FSU is trending for his services right now.
Glad you cleared that up for us. Now you better run along, i think i saw Simmons walking towards a helpless female with his fist balled up. He may need your attention more than our program. I know it's hard to tear yourself away from your daddy but we will be ok lol.

Reactions: 02rebels
Glad you cleared that up for us. Now you better run along, i think i saw Simmons walking towards a helpless female with his fist balled up. He may need your attention more than our program. I know it's hard to tear yourself away from your daddy but we will be ok lol.

55-20 says they are your daddy. Better show some respect.

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
55-20 says they are your daddy. Better show some respect.

63-44 says they have to have many more years of that before they get get out of their diapers.

By the way how's those rape charges going? I'm referring to the one that took place Nov 26th in Nashville.

So, you promise to leave if he picks ole miss? Cmon be a man! You wouldn't bet on recruiting classes so how bout this?

2012 ole miss 41 moou 24 2014 ole miss 31 moou 17
2015. Ole miss 38 moou 27 freeze called the dogs off or it would have been much worst mullet head don't know how to call the dogs off

Blindsackofshit has, by his failure to bet, is going to go back to his hovel if OM gets Cam! BS goes home!

Five new Crystal Ball picks for Cam in last 24 hours, all for FSU ahead of his announcement tonight. Now this is Ole Miss recruiting as it should be: No chance at elite players and hoping a 3-star will visit.

Reactions: Tlb06
If he's leaving the state I think Ohio State would be the best fit, they have solid talent but no premier RB at the moment. Would be a great opportunity for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT