ADVERTISEMENT

Getting Tired of all the Coaching BS

Grnrebel

Rookie
Gold Member
Dec 6, 2004
I for one am getting tired of this BS with Kiffin & AU. Let me try to explain.

1-OM gave Kiffin this shot when No One else would. Remember other schools laughed at OM hiring Kiffin. He made the statement earlier in the year that he needed OM more than OM needed him.

2-From what I’ve read on all the OM sites. OM has given Kiffin every thing he has asked for. OM has let him do exactly what/when/where he’s wanted. Now add salary & NIL !!!

OM has given & given & given. Like the wise ole philosopher Eddie Murphy said give him an inch & he’ll take 2. Give him a foot & he thinks he’s a Ruler! My point is some people you can not satisfy, no matter what you do! People always wanting more, thinking the grass is always greener over there.

We all know how AU can turn on a coach in the blink of an eye, look at their history. The 1st 8-4 season Kiffin has will learn this too. Again, AU will not be Kiffin’s last coaching job as well.

If the Kiffin thinks AU is better then DON’T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YOU! Get OUT! Hit that door! Kiffin is ALL about Kiffin, this is nothing new. Everyone knew OM was not Kiffin’s last coaching job. He was going to leave.

Like my mother always said, one monkey doesn’t stop the show. Kiffin is a damn fine coach but, he is Not the only one! Kiffin has given OM HUGE national exposure, on the verge of 2 10 win seasons in a row, something AU has never done. With the salary OM is willing to pay, the NIL money to boot. We can go hire a damn good football coach who wants to be a OM.

If he’s not with us he’s against us!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News