ADVERTISEMENT

Ghost, how did you weasel your way back on here..?

This shows a real lack of control on this site. If they care about their clients they would do something.

He just changed part of his name but left enough to know the stench. When you get banned you can come right back with another name from a diff email and unless they're watching close, they slime on on.

He just changed part of his name but left enough to know the stench. When you get banned you can come right back with another name from a diff email and unless they're watching close, they slime on on.

And yet my post count stayed the same. Not exactly the Sherlock Holmes brigade here, is it? LMAO!

And yet my post count stayed the same. Not exactly the Sherlock Holmes brigade here, is it? LMAO!

Says the little cheating Bammer crybaby whose post count is 35 points higher than his IQ! 43-37! [roll]

174330d1384663096-when-auburn-beats-bama-how-many-you-front-running-bama-fans-going-bama-jpg.jpg

Counting your posts? What a miserable life you have. We aren't in that bad a shape here buddy. How many words have I posted here? (That'll keep him busy)

Counting your posts? What a miserable life you have. We aren't in that bad a shape here buddy. How many words have I posted here? (That'll keep him busy)

Dude when you claim a guy has been banned and he posts after that and it shows a post count of 100, it's not to hard to connect the dots. Well except for you guys LMAO!

Seriously, Robh10 I guess I am just old school. People who spew profanity and pick fights don't seem to make it in the real world that I live in. I guess I am not cut out to be a cyber guy. Don't understand how some can hate so much and spend their days picking fights with other people. And then to see other support it very sad times we live in.

Seriously, Robh10 I guess I am just old school. People who spew profanity and pick fights don't seem to make it in the real world that I live in. I guess I am not cut out to be a cyber guy. Don't understand how some can hate so much and spend their days picking fights with other people. And then to see other support it very sad times we live in.
Don't take it personally, roby0111. You're a great poster. Be old school, don't spew profanity or pick fights, just continue to be yourself. I enjoy your posts and am sure others do, too.

Reactions: roby0111
Not sure you have the right guy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT