ADVERTISEMENT

Ghost Of Matches Malone is the most Obessed Loser of All Time

Nov 7, 2003
Dude - your team is having another great season and has a shot to win the SEC if we stumble.

And you are apparently letting the loss to us define your whole season - and life!

Go to your board and focus on the positive.

Every post you make on here makes your fan base looks bad and makes you look pathetic.

We aren't beating our chest about beating you. We enjoyed the win but it's way in the rear view. Let it go!

Dude - your team is having another great season and has a shot to win the SEC if we stumble.

And you are apparently letting the loss to us define your whole season - and life!

Go to your board and focus on the positive.

Every post you make on here makes your fan base looks bad and makes you look pathetic.

We aren't beating our chest about beating you. We enjoyed the win but it's way in the rear view. Let it go!
Someone like Ghost obviously has some kind of psychological issue. I just hit the "ignore" button so not to see any of his posts. If everyone would do that he would go away. He feeds on negative feedback. He is childish at best and seems to be heading the way of Harvey Updike. I may spend too much time on the board, but at least I do have a life.

Reactions: Rebelblitz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT