ADVERTISEMENT

Ghost

Please quit responding to this idiot so he will go away

Haha, I hear you about Advocate, just fun to slap him around cause he's so mad you can see the steam coming out of his ears. But I'll stop replying when he just start repeating himself. Red cheeks and all LMAO!

Haha, I hear you about Advocate, just fun to slap him around cause he's so mad you can see the steam coming out of his ears. But I'll stop replying when he just start repeating himself. Red cheeks and all LMAO!

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy, whining to other rebs because of the verbal abuse he must endure. I hear ya Ghost Douche...Waaaaaa! Waaaaaa! Waaaaaa! Keep singing that song! You know it so well![roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy still pouting because the bammers quit on saban...Waaaa! Waaaa! 43-37! [roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Looks like this is too painful for you to answer. Do you think it will be easier in 6 days when I am asking you to discuss the A&M loss?

Just remember: The sun will rise tomorrow! Unless you are an Ole Miss fan.....LMAO!

Please quit responding to this idiot so he will go away
It is rather simple. Click on his name and click on the "ignore" icon. He will be purged from your view (or should I say flushed?). On a more serious note has anyone heard if Ranch is OK? I seriously doubt he would put up with this douche bag for this long under normal circumstances.

It is rather simple. Click on his name and click on the "ignore" icon. He will be purged from your view (or should I say flushed?). On a more serious note has anyone heard if Ranch is OK? I seriously doubt he would put up with this douche bag for this long under normal circumstances.
Thanks. Did

Funniest part is when you are fired for being on the computer instead of manning the front line during lunch, it will somehow be your pal Ghost's fault LMAO!

Being a sidewalker Ole Missy fan is no way to go through life....

photo-19-610x457.jpg

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy fries chickens for the Colonel during the day and attends mudhole city junior college in mudhole city, alabammer at night. Wittle crybaby bammer boy will never see a classroom at alabammer unless he's mopping it. [roll][roll][roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT