ADVERTISEMENT

Give me a break!

Memphis Rebel

Three-Star Prospect
Nov 5, 2006
I read comments on here defending Luke and all you have to do is look at the attendance. So many empty seats speaks very loudly. Fans are sick and tired of spending money to watch mediocre football. I WAS a season ticket holder for years and have been coming to games since moving to Memphis in 1966. I do not think Ole Miss will EVER rise to the level loyal fans deserve to see their team reach as long as this joke is head coach. Every game he looks more lost than the last. Once he is gone the fans may return but then again it may be too late to bring them back. So, so many empty seats has become an embarassment to the entire league. Our stands are beginning to look like Vandy's during a home game.

I read comments on here defending Luke and all you have to do is look at the attendance. So many empty seats speaks very loudly. Fans are sick and tired of spending money to watch mediocre football. I WAS a season ticket holder for years and have been coming to games since moving to Memphis in 1966. I do not think Ole Miss will EVER rise to the level loyal fans deserve to see their team reach as long as this joke is head coach. Every game he looks more lost than the last. Once he is gone the fans may return but then again it may be too late to bring them back. So, so many empty seats has become an embarassment to the entire league. Our stands are beginning to look like Vandy's during a home game.
My seats are empty because of what has been happening in the Lyceum the last few years.......not the coach

That's the only thing that will change things. You can talk till you blue in the face and they will still think they are right and things are ok...

But HIT their ass in the wallet for the rest of the season and watch what happens... I probably get 2 calls a week I ignore from the alumni association wanting donations.

We are paying the cookie monster 3,000,000. We are paying $1.5 million for MacIntyre and $900,000 for Rodriguez. I don't think we are getting $5.4 million worth of results. So let the University figure out how to take the loss and pay for this bullshit..

Why all of a sudden do you think selling beer in the stadium is such a great idea? We are hemorrhaging financially and they're frantic to supplement their extravagances. Had it been a sound idea, we would have had beer for sale at the stadiums 60 years ago. We haven't "discouraged" possession (including searching ladies purses and other places" to find and discard alcohol for some misguided reason. Do I have a drink before, sometimes during, and after a game? Yes. Is it a great idea to have it available under your nose to everyone? I doubt it, but we'll see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT