ADVERTISEMENT

Good Bye (Admin)

Sep 21, 2015
I know most want care but mainly posting for a admin person that might wander through here. I have cancelled this account. Seem to be some nice folks here and some not so. I am going to try some other sites to see if they are controlled i.e. moderatored a little more if not I can go back to watching the news and reading twitter for my Rebels data. Go Rebs! & Hotty Toddy

I know most want care but mainly posting for a admin person that might wander through here. I have cancelled this account. Seem to be some nice folks here and some not so. I am going to try some other sites to see if they are controlled i.e. moderatored a little more if not I can go back to watching the news and reading twitter for my Rebels data. Go Rebs! & Hotty Toddy

Ghost also posts under the name billywayneluck. You need to ban him under that name.if that name shows up.

Everyone root for the Aggies!!! IF the Aggies beat Bama, then ESPN College Gameday IS A LOCK for Oxford next weekend! :cool2:

You quit just in time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT