ADVERTISEMENT

Goodness Laremy Tunsil just continues to make bad decisions, doesn't he?

This dude just ratted out your whole program for cheating with the head coach in attendance, congrats. Was he smoking crack with Marshall Henderson in his video posted on Twitter? Cuz they have about the same IQ......ZERO

Reactions: Whitson15
Hey guys UK fan here. I think y'all need to watch the whole video and not just that small clip. Watch the whole interview from first question till the lady stops the interview and whisks him off stage. I don't think Tunsil knew what he was admitting to. I honestly think he thought the question was about the bong video again. The first time he's asked about it he makes the comment about "that was 7 years ago." He makes the same statement right before he says "I'd have to say yeah." He'd probably been asked about the bong video 100 times prior to that interview and thought it was more of the same. Then the lady interrupted the interview and before takin him off stage says "he hasn't seen any of this. It's happened since he's been up here." I really don't think he knew or understood the question and didn't know he was "admitting" to taking money. Just an unbiased outsiders two cents. I think once he gets a chance to explain himself it will make a bunch more sense. Sorry to intrude on your board. Just wanted to say I'm with y'all and hope nothing comes of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT