ADVERTISEMENT

Grass again as predicted

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
How much $ has the geniuses pissed away on fake grass. I would like to see what the one who approved putting it in received under the table because no one in their right mind would put that crap down when we had what we had. Makes no sense unless some got paid. The injuries finally mounted so high and the osteopaths/orthopedics must have screamed til sanity returned.......til the next time a snake oil turf salesman with a bag of cash comes to town. We have no memory apparently.

Last edited:
Sure! A report by a company who sells turf ! No stupid can't be fixed and if stupid could fly you'd be a rocket ship.

Well Grandpa, i guess we should go back to the wishbone and two tight ends like the old days. We are going to grass cause someone lined someones pockets. You will see an increase of injuries such as concussions when we remove the soft turf.

How much $ has the geniuses pissed away on fake grass. I would like to see what the one who approved putting it in received under the table because no one in their right mind would put that crap down when we had what we had. Makes no sense unless some got paid. The injuries finally mounted so high and the osteopaths/orthopedics must have screamed til sanity returned.......til the next time a snake oil turf salesman with a bag of cash comes to town. We have no memory apparently.

Absurd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT