ADVERTISEMENT

Hahahahahahahaha

PowellVolz

All-Pro NFL
Feb 9, 2006
Ykkcy1A.png

Posted from Rivals Mobile

It'll be interesting to see how Richmond develops. Recruiting sure is funny. Richmond spent two years coming to numerous Ole Miss games and just spending time in Oxford. Then in one week he discards his relationship with our coaches and players. Plus he lied to our staff and we ended up turning down other OT's. This one will leave a sour taste. Personally, I hope he falls off the face of the earth.

What did he lie about

Other than not honoring his verbal commitment to Ole Miss, what did he lie to the staff about? just curious

Congratulations....Enjoy the success of the UTjr sleaze balls who got involved with this kid's recruitment the past month. I'm sure you were a big player in the whole deal, so that is why you are over here posting....big guy. We'll see if your latest coach can figure out how to win some games with all these superstars he has bribed to come join him in Knoxville.

I dint care about who gets the last hahahahahaha but you don't leave your wife of 50 years for the woman who served you a beer at a biker bar. NEXT!!!

I wish him well. I can tell you that I personally saw him at quite a few OM games this year decked out in OM stuff, unlike the other recruits. I sit near the recruits and based on what I saw of him, he is the last person in the world that I would have expected to jilt us at the alter. I have heard the rumors and do not know what truth there is to any of them, but the one thing I have heard and believe is that we backed off several other O-linemen based on his long commitment to us. I know all is fair in love war and recruiting, but in the long run, he is the one who will suffer if he continues on a path of misleading a lot of people. OM will be fine without him, for he is not the only Tackle prospect who has the PRIVILEDGE of be awarding an OM scholarship.

Originally posted by ranchreb:
It'll be interesting to see how Richmond develops. Recruiting sure is funny. Richmond spent two years coming to numerous Ole Miss games and just spending time in Oxford. Then in one week he discards his relationship with our coaches and players. Plus he lied to our staff and we ended up turning down other OT's. This one will leave a sour taste. Personally, I hope he falls off the face of the earth.
It's probably a good thing in the long run. IF he was so easily persuaded to signing with the Vols and not being a part of Rebel Nation...it's just as well he went somewhere else. He could've followed in the footsteps of Oher & Tunsil but elected to go with a team the Rebels beat down 31-3 last season. Character speaks volumes about a kid. It's obvious Drew hasn't quite developed in that department.[/B]

He's a head case. His "wife" is even nuttier. I hear he's already threatening Tennessee to switch to Ole Miss. With cash in hand he thinks he can still call the shots. I hope Butch Davis is explaining to him how the cow ate the cabbage. His days of pulling coaches' legs are over. We've got many options at LT. I really like the Howard kid. Tennessee came after Givens but he stuck with Ole Miss. He has a nasty streak but needs to add weight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT