ADVERTISEMENT

Ham Hall commits

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
according to Zack Berry. A much needed add i would think.

This type of objectivity isn't going to sit well with the cheerleaders, as you can already see.

Ole Miss loses a 5.7 3-star to Southern Miss, and picks up a 5.6 3-star. Sideways move at best.

I like you. Can we be friends?

This type of objectivity isn't going to sit well with the cheerleaders, as you can already see.

Ole Miss loses a 5.7 3-star to Southern Miss, and picks up a 5.6 3-star. Sideways move at best.
You are correct. We lost him to USM. That was after he found out that other players that we are recruiting are a priority over him. He wasn't happy about that and I don't blame him one bit for taking the guaranteed scholarship.

Well, just received a commitment from 4 star Noah Jefferson. That shoots OM to the rank of 32. Guess who is now 33. That’s right MSU. The gap is going to just get wider.

Reactions: horn65
That paid agitator just may disappear should we wind up with a higher ranked class than his leghumping s--tkickers, wouldn't that be nice.

Well, just received a commitment from 4 star Noah Jefferson. That shoots OM to the rank of 32. Guess who is now 33. That’s right MSU. The gap is going to just get wider.

Ah but you're forgetting: Ole Miss only has 2-3 slots left. Miss State has double that.

Sorry guys, but I've told you all this for months, this isn't new to you.

Wrong again dumbasshole! Wanna bet on 3 being all we can take? Nice flip to ark by one of your CB boys who saw the light.

Wrong again dumbasshole! Wanna bet on 3 being all we can take? Nice flip to ark by one of your CB boys who saw the light.

It's not up to you, the NCAA has already told Ole Miss how many they can take. You've known that for months as well.

Ole Miss and MSU have the same number of commits at 18, and Ole Miss has a 1 point lead. Given that MSU has more slots left, Ole Miss would need to have about a 200-point lead right now.

They do not. So they won't finish ahead of MSU. Just the facts, apologies to the offended.

OK then we have a bet. You lose and you flush yourself down the toilet. You win and I will profusely brag on your brilliance over on the shit board.

OK then we have a bet. You lose and you flush yourself down the toilet. You win and I will profusely brag on your brilliance over on the shit board.

Why wouldn't you leave if you lose? Sounds like you only want a bet where you don't lose anything when you lose.

Makes sense, since you know MSU is going to finish ahead of Ole Miss in the rankings.

There’s is zero chance State finishes ahead of OM. State may end up signing less players than OM because they are up against the 85 total limit. OM can add 5 more and State will not add more than that. Wait till Feb 7 and see for yourself.

Last edited:
There’s is zero chance State finishes ahead of OM. State may end up signing less players than OM because they are up against the 85 total limit. OM can add 5 more and State will not add more than that. Wait till Feb 7 and see for yourself.

Schools don't have to meet the 85-limit on NSD, they have until August. Unless they are under NCAA sanctions like Ole Miss, I think OM can only sign 81 total.

OM can only have I believe 21 initial counters for the 2018 class. They may be able to backdate a few if they have room in the 2017 class. Miss State can have 25 initial counters plus they can also backdate if they have room.

We've discussed all this for months here. Not sure what you're being told on other sites.

Schools don't have to meet the 85-limit on NSD, they have until August. Unless they are under NCAA sanctions like Ole Miss, I think OM can only sign 81 total.

OM can only have I believe 21 initial counters for the 2018 class. They may be able to backdate a few if they have room in the 2017 class. Miss State can have 25 initial counters plus they can also backdate if they have room.

We've discussed all this for months here. Not sure what you're being told on other sites.
You continue to prove your obsession with Ole Miss. I don't have a clue how many $tate can sign, nor Bama, and I'm sure that grades on you like jock itch.

Reactions: horn65
someone will find who you are one day pecker head.. butt sniffer

Last edited:

So we have 7 departures to transfer and 1 early exit to NFL. I guess we just forfeit those scholarships? I don't profess to know the system inside and out but we shouldn't be penalized for them.

So we have 7 departures to transfer and 1 early exit to NFL. I guess we just forfeit those scholarships? I don't profess to know the system inside and out but we shouldn't be penalized for them.

All teams play by these same rules. LSU has 5 or 6 players leave early every year, should we just give them another 5 scholarships every class and let them sign 30 while everyone else gets 25? Of course not. They play by the same rules you do.

So by your calculations, they lose 5 every year for 3 years and sign 25? Seems like they have 70 on scholarship by then. DOUBT IT!

So by your calculations, they lose 5 every year for 3 years and sign 25? Seems like they have 70 on scholarship by then. DOUBT IT!

85 total scholarships available.

Sign 25 a year for 4 years = 100 scholarships. You need to lose 15 to get down to the 85-limit.

How do you make up the difference? Via transfers and players leaving early.

The fool doesn't know that we didn't have 85 on scholarship begin with and we lost 8. It's like talking to a post. Forget it.

The fool doesn't know that we didn't have 85 on scholarship begin with and we lost 8. It's like talking to a post. Forget it.

We were talking about LSU, not Ole Miss, remember?

Ole Miss is at an 81-scholarship limit and I believe 21 initial counters for this class.

No, you're not getting 8 more scholarships to make up for transfers, that's not how it works. Ole Miss can only sign 21 for this class.

It was my understanding that we could have had 15, transfers notwithstanding. Those closer to the program say we can get 4 more than the current 18 commits. That would be 22. My fig was 23 so as they say, we shall see.

Better yet Dumbasshole, go to OM Spirit site and and listen to Countdown to SigningDay Podcast. There you will here what our options are with regard to signing potential. I fig they know more than you (sarcasm) In any even if you think you know more, please stay over there and enlighten them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT