ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone heard from Ranch?

I have not noticed him posting anything for awhile.
Hardly anyone post here because you have fans from other sites posting random stuff we don't care about and Z making 20 new threads a week that half the people can't understand like this is his personal journal or thought pad.

He's ok, prob just not so motivated to post give the current mood. Like they say, if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. He still holds on to hope.

I’ve been going to basketball and baseball practices. More fun than football right now. It’s going to take a couple of years of good recruiting to work our way back to relevance.

Reactions: joebobb
I'm hear some large optimism from the baseball followers. The talent is in abundance but fate can throw things off.

I’ve been going to basketball and baseball practices. More fun than football right now. It’s going to take a couple of years of good recruiting to work our way back to relevance.
Good to hear you are doing ok. I was beginning to think something happened to you.

I'm hear some large optimism from the baseball followers. The talent is in abundance but fate can throw things off.
Lots of good hitters. How well we do will depend on the starting pitching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT