ADVERTISEMENT

Heard Ole Miss got a new letter from the NCAA

Heard that animal control in stinkville wants to question you in regard to some recent sexual assaults on sheep.

Reactions: Fishing123
regarding boosters. They hired one lawyer from my friends law firm.

I heard every thing is going well with the NCAA. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I think discussing Ole Miss is the only thing your message board operators have to keep subscribers. Discussing Miss State football certainly won't work. I certainly would think a law firm would be incredibly stupid to divulge client info. They would be subject to some harsh penalties and the lawyer could lose his license to practice. On a scale of 1 to 10 on the Hogwash Poll I'd give that rumor a 10.

Last edited:

A second letter is definitely on the way concerning the draft night revelations and Tunsil's admission that Ole Miss paid him. Which means another round of additional self-imposed sanctions, especially since it will be likely the most egregious charges Ole Miss has faced so far.

Gonna be a tough fall for the Ole Miss homers.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
A second letter is definitely on the way concerning the draft night revelations and Tunsil's admission that Ole Miss paid him. Which means another round of additional self-imposed sanctions, especially since it will be likely the most egregious charges Ole Miss has faced so far.

Gonna be a tough fall for the Ole Miss homers.

You people are going to be highly disappointed on the Tunsil deal. Looks like you'll have to beat us on the field.

Reactions: Fishing123
I heard every thing is going well with the NCAA. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I think discussing Ole Miss is the only thing your message board operators have to keep subscribers. Discussing Miss State football certainly won't work. I certainly would think a law firm would be incredibly stupid to divulge client info. They would be subject to some harsh penalties and the lawyer could lose his license to practice. On a scale of 1 to 10 on the Hogwash Poll I'd give that rumor a 10.
Ranch, everyone else on this board (other than trolls) are smart enough to know this. However, thank you for pointing out the obvious to this dumbarse. His momma apparently raised a fool. :confused:

I never hear of State fans talk about their upcoming season or top target recruits. 90% + of the time has to do with Ole Miss. Kind of funny

I never hear of State fans talk about their upcoming season or top target recruits. 90% + of the time has to do with Ole Miss. Kind of funny

Actually it's SICK. They had rather see Ole Miss lose than their own team win. Fact is they are sleeping in the bed they made. Mullen ramped up the rivalry with the billboards. Until then Ole Miss concentrated more on the LSU game. Miss State wasn't important enough to get the coaches and players motivated to win. State fans can now enjoy the fact they are relevant. Unfortunately that relevance has come at a high cost.

They did. It was a congratulatory letter complimenting their cooperation with the investigation. It ended with s note that the NCAA wished that they could count on the same professionalism from a certain SEC 90 miles to the SE, but they knew better to expect that from inbreds. Maybe they didn't say inbreds, but that's what they meant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT