ADVERTISEMENT

Help with slang and texting. Please Reply quickly

fishoil

Four-Star Prospect
Oct 1, 2014
Hey friends, it's fishoil again. I no I've been sticking to football lately and actually talking abou t football on a message board when everyone else is concerned with politics and chancellor's and the ILH's decision's on gamma knifes and whatnot, let's just say nobody was more surprised then I was when Dan Jones got dismissed before Chad Kelly, but I digress.

So me and this girl have been exchanging a few text messages, snapchatting semi regularly, heck we even got LinkedIn together (not in the Biblical sense, it's a popular social media website where you can friend business men and companies), and the good vibes are generally flowing, accept she's been busy the last two times I emailed her to hang out.

Anyway, she loves to go to the Library Sports Bar on the Square and tells me she's getting "turnt up" with friends, and I'm always like, no thanks, season 5 of F-R-I-E-N-D-S isn't going to watch itself on Netflix tonight (Jeff = Joey, Neil = Chandler, Chase = Ross, and I'm Rachel) anyway, I went to www.urbandictionarydotcom and looked up the meaning of turnt up - i used copy and paste and put it below.

Turnt Up
- thee act of getting drunk and high to thee highest degree
- getting engaging in sexual activity}
shanay got supper turnt up at thee party last night.

Frankly, I'd rather have a girl who is more like Hermit the frog on Sesame street, instead of a hermit at the beach because frankly folks that's what I call crabs. Long story short, she should be focusing more on turnips than turnt ups, so my question is is she joking about doing things that would place her squarely in Houston Nutt's circle of untrustables, literally ironic putting a square in a circle imo, or should we keep up casually texting and liking each other's instagram posts and continue causally flirting? I prefer a girl more concerned about her GPA then her TNA imo...

I no how many perverts are on the bored and want pics, but I'm 65% sure her father is a very prominent poster on the board and I don't want to shame his daughter and when he sees this decides to turnt down her bank account so she can spend more time in the library on the circle than in the middle of dance circles in the library. Thanks in advance...
This post was edited on 3/24 11:03 AM by fishoil

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News