ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary for President?

T.H.E. Cat

All America Prospect
Jun 17, 2014
I see a few discussion which I could get into but the posters are doing fine on their own. Whether this administration is a cluster I guess is up to each posters opinion. However, i guess it does not matter since he will be around for 2.5 years. The real question is what is going to happen going forward. Right now there are 300 bills passed by the House that Reed will not bring to the floor of the Senate. We all know why so I am not going to waste my time. However, there is between a 60% and 80% chance the Senate will be in Republican hands in 2015. I think it will be 51 to 49.

The Bills will then go to the senate and either be passed or voted down. If passed then O will have to veto and it is in that back drop that the next election will be held. I have not decided who I think is most qualified but I know that Hillary will run so I start with her.

History:
1. As you guys remember the only reason when was first lady was because of Ross P. I f I remember correctly Bill received 42% of the vote and Ross siphoned off enough of GB 's vote to win. If not for Ross ,Bill would have gone the way of Michael Dukakis(sp). Her achievement as first lady was trying to bring a "single payer system" to our health care much like the V.A. I t was defeated or a bunch of us would not be here. I guess her other achievement was being clueless as to Bills indiscretions( her words). I am not going to blame her for being married to the only POTUS to be impeached in the 20th century and beyond.

2. Senetor- I can find no legislative achievement. However,based on every intelligence agency in the World she did vote to go to WAR with Iraq.

3.SOS- The Russian reset is a debacle and Putin played her and O and still playing O. Libya was a huge mistake. Benghazi speaks for itself. Syria was a huge mistake. The Poland missil defense system,or lack thereof, was a huge mistake.

4. health- she fell and according to Bill her concussion effected her for 6 months. It is rumored that she has fainting spells and this was not unique.

5. It is rumored that Bill has another girlfriend so if elected who would be the First lady?

No at 3 in the morning I do not want her called! Hillary not Bill's mistress. The SS says she is smoking hot!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News