ADVERTISEMENT

Hold on Rebel fans

Beatlesreb

Three-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2015
Panama City, FL
I will NOT disgrace our football team based on a bad game against a decent team! We ARE still in it and I despise any media attempt or fan to say that we are done for! Florida got up for this game-it's the freaking SEC, damn it. This happens, and yes, it hurts. I love Ole Miss and our ability to win and improve. We'll be back and that doesn't bode well for our future opponents. Hotty Toddy!

I will NOT disgrace our football team based on a bad game against a decent team! We ARE still in it and I despise any media attempt or fan to say that we are done for! Florida got up for this game-it's the freaking SEC, damn it. This happens, and yes, it hurts. I love Ole Miss and our ability to win and improve. We'll be back and that doesn't bode well for our future opponents. Hotty Toddy!

As I said on another thread...Losing is one thing. Looking foolish while doing so, is another. I would expect to play like that if Freeze was just hired three days ago.

Reactions: Fishing123
This is a tough loss. I sincerely hope that our fan base can refrain from going after Freeze or the other coaches. The history of the Ole Miss fan base has been when things aren't going well they look for someone's ass to kick rather than trying to understand the problems. The coaches and players don't like this any more than we do.

Reactions: Beatlesreb

I commend you for that. It's something that fans do oh so well. Our expectations are to high as fans. We get a couple of players in that has good ratings and think we are entitled to something. We still have to play ball and the coaches have to coach. I will add that schematically we need changes on offense and defense. As I written in another post. Defensively our scheme is not working. 4-2-5 defense is ran primarily on passing teams. Our DB's are too small to make tackles every play. Then we play off coverage when when are blitzing. But all in all as a OM fan I am proud of the team not the loss. I think with the hype coming from media, we can now focus and the attention is off of us now. Let's focus and win.

Reactions: Beatlesreb
You're done.

And you're DUMB. (but so what?)
------------

UF is a bit better than just a 'decent team' right now.
They are 5-0, 3-0 SEC and on top of the SECe. o_O

Cause if UF is just a decent team, then that means what, when you got trounced 38 - 10 by just a 'decent' team, in all 3 phases of the game? Your own coach seemed to believe that UF is a bit better than just a decent team btw..... :pimp:

I commend you for that. It's something that fans do oh so well. Our expectations are to high as fans. We get a couple of players in that has good ratings and think we are entitled to something. We still have to play ball and the coaches have to coach. I will add that schematically we need changes on offense and defense. As I written in another post. Defensively our scheme is not working. 4-2-5 defense is ran primarily on passing teams. Our DB's are too small to make tackles every play. Then we play off coverage when when are blitzing. But all in all as a OM fan I am proud of the team not the loss. I think with the hype coming from media, we can now focus and the attention is off of us now. Let's focus and win.
Exactly, learn from the UF game. Some of our players are young and green, but have a load of potential. Kinda get the idea that Freeze is looking beyond certain games, but to our future. We will be back!

And you're DUMB. (but so what?)
------------

UF is a bit better than just a 'decent team' right now.
They are 5-0, 3-0 SEC and on top of the SECe. o_O

Cause if UF is just a decent team, then that means what, when you got trounced 38 - 10 by just a 'decent' team, in all 3 phases of the game? Your own coach seemed to believe that UF is a bit better than just a decent team btw..... :pimp:
OK, I'll buy it. How about a "great" team? UF deserves a lot of respect. Y'all were the better team. Can't deny that.

Well, thank you. And I'll admit that I was as stunned by the final score as anyone in Mississippi was. While I really thought that our defense would at least keep us in the game, I had no idea that the offense would explode for 4 TD's in the 1st half while shutting out your guys.

What this means for us both now is that the East and the West are both wide open for that coveted trip to Hot-lanta. Good luck to your guys, and maybe we'll meet again fairly soon.... :pimp:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT