ADVERTISEMENT

Hopefully Denzel

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Has had a good talking to by the staff about his over aggression. 3 penalties for personal fouls and 1 offsides I think as I reviewed the you tube video. There was another he wasn't called for. I'm sure there's some issue there but one of those could have been the difference. We need to move past beating ourselves . Our discipline otherwise has been magnificent.

Be careful, the bros are sacred on this board. Don't mention the crack back block on the BAMA QB that a Praetorian ref might have deemed unsportsmanlike. insinuating that perhaps we should advise our players to avoid those types of plays will ruffle some bearfeathers.

I agree. You see these things all the time and could be the difference in the game. Hopefully he sees the ultimate goal ahead and would be the 5th yr senior leader and voice the team need. I am excited about the season. I definite feel we will be punching a ticket to GA along with a couple of award winners on the team.

Be careful, the bros are sacred on this board. Don't mention the crack back block on the BAMA QB that a Praetorian ref might have deemed unsportsmanlike. insinuating that perhaps we should advise our players to avoid those types of plays will ruffle some bearfeathers.

I've watched the full play a few times now; and even with the rule change that's a clean play. Bateman is running towards the path that Elston is taking which makes him a live defender. If you want to be a defenseless player then don't make a move toward the player who has the ball. Denzel does need to play with more discipline; but he did nothing wrong in that play.

I've watched the full play a few times now; and even with the rule change that's a clean play. Bateman is running towards the path that Elston is taking which makes him a live defender. If you want to be a defenseless player then don't make a move toward the player who has the ball. Denzel does need to play with more discipline; but he did nothing wrong in that play.
Read my second sentence. Plus, the refs would have made a split-second decision rather than having the fortune to watch multiple replays.

Denzel led the team in tackles tonight with 14 ! I am sure it is a fine line between being too agressive, and trying to make plays. I am sure when the game film is reviewed Denzel will be shown his mistakes . Hopefully he can adjust, because we need him to play at a high level.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT