ADVERTISEMENT

I am Going to post who ghost ofmatches is very soon, anybody

Feb 4, 2015
Panama City Beach
care to know ?? Talk about a deranged clown, I wonder if he has a clue how ridiculous he sounds to all of us who have a life. Hang on, I am waiting on a call that will tell me who this guy is.

I guarantee he is reading but not posting, just like a coward. He probably beats his wife when Bama loses, one of those domestic violence calls the police get in Bama all the time, after they lose.

How do you like serving "all day breakfast" at McDonald's? [roll]

43-37. [roll]

It sucks! I was talking to a buddy of mine that's been working the fries for the last 5 years. I told him "I am sick of this job, I'm thinking of getting a degree from Ole Miss so I get a better job than this."

He said "Don't waste your time, I finished Oxford 3 years ago and it didn't help me a damn bit!" LMAO!

Even your own fans are telling you to stop embarrassing them. Just damn.

Ole Miss ahead of Bammer in the SEC West standings. 43-37. [roll]
tears.png

Nope, both teams tied at 2-1. You can lie all you want and stomp your feet but that won't change the truth! LMAO!

Plus Bama is ahead of Ole Miss in every poll. Sounds like the voters don't respect your PO[poop] program either LMAO!

Says the crybaby bammer fan who has been on our board since his infallible football team lost it's second consecutive game to Ole Miss 43-37. [roll]
709fe64d-6e0d-458a-8e3c-de99a0757ec1.jpg

You don't own crap, tie-breakers are for the lead, no one gives a damn about who is 2nd or 3rd in the West, but I guess that's a huge accomplishment for fans of a POS program like Ole Miss LMAO!

Then you should go cry about it to ESPN as they have us ranked ahead of Bammer in the SEC West standings. Run along little crybaby![roll]
th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Can't you read, little crybaby? We are ahead of Bammer in the SEC West standings. 43-37 [roll]

12042659_1032156283510006_3904740097280401693_n.jpg

Nope, both teams at 2-1. And even if you were right, that would still put you behind LSU for FIRST in the West! Guess this is what it is like to cheer for a POS program that hasn't won the SEC in 50 years, you have to get excited about possibility finishing THIRD in your OWN DIVISION! Dream big, Ole Miss, dream big! LMAO!

Nope, both teams at 2-1. And even if you were right, that would still put you behind LSU for FIRST in the West! Guess this is what it is like to cheer for a POS program that hasn't won the SEC in 50 years, you have to get excited about possibility finishing THIRD in your OWN DIVISION! Dream big, Ole Miss, dream big! LMAO!

We may be behind LSU in the West standings, but Ole Miss is ahead of Bammer...Run along little Bammer crybaby! [roll]

tears.png

And Bammer is behind ALL of the aforementioned in the West standings, including Ole Miss...43-37! Run along little bammer crybaby! [roll]

82a9b2082a16250b16a88a4b01d5cc2a.jpg

Yep, that's the difference, Bama fans are pissed and want to win the SEC and make the Playoffs. For Ole Miss fans, just beating Bama and finishing 3rd tied with Bama makes their year! LMAO!

Yep, that's the difference, Bama fans are pissed and want to win the SEC and make the Playoffs. For Ole Miss fans, just beating Bama and finishing 3rd tied with Bama makes their year! LMAO!

Says the Ole Miss obsessed little bammer crybaby! No matter how much you post, you still LOST to Ole Miss 43-37. [roll] Run along little bammer crybaby!
th2T6RX8KH.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT