ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t understand the streaming hate

Floridareb10

SEC Player of the Year
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2021
This might be a hot take, I don’t really know but, as a YouTube TV subscriber, I personally like it.
- had it for 3 years, I have never once gotten the spinning wheel of death, that Neal talked and Jeffrey talked about.
- I hardly ever notice that I’m behind either stats or social media. And if I am, it’s maybe 30 seconds at most.
- it’s still cheaper, you say oh well you have to pay for all the other streaming services. Wouldn’t I still be paying for them anyway? If I had cable, I’d still pay for Netflix, HBO, etc.
- if I had cable or possibly direct tv (never had it) wouldn’t I have to get an individual box for each TV I have? is that still a thing? I have 3 TVs, that’s going to add up. YouTube tv I get that free.
- this is just personal to me, but I watch a ton of YouTube videos, having no ads on videos is borderline worth the $72.99 per month.
- literally everything now is an app. ESPN app, HBO, Netflix, YouTube, NBA league pass, MLB extra innings. My Apple TV is super simple, easy to use, and All this in one place makes it easier in my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.