ADVERTISEMENT

I don`t care what anyone says about being

Dec 14, 2014
negative on here.

Bottom line is Freeze is Ed O with a few more wins.
Freeze can`t coach to save his life. Over the last 2 years Freeze has made the same stupid mistakes in games.
Gets RK hurt on a stupid 3rd and 1. When RK comes in the game everyone knows he is getting the ball.
That play worked on the 2 cream puffs we played the first 2 games. He ran it against bama and they stuffed it.
You don`t show your hand in game 1 and 2, you save that play for against real teams.
3rd and 1 and you get 2 tries and get nothing. Pathetic coaching and play calling.
Freeze is such a great recruiter why doesn`t he have a big fullback for that play ?????????????
He hasn`t found 1 in 4 years of recruiting !!!!!!!!!!

That stupid jumbo package he always ran last year and a few times this year is a joke also.
The qb with the hot hand takes you down the field and when you get to the goal line you bring in a cold qb off the bench.

We gave Houston Nutt a big contract for a few good season and when he left we owed him like $6 million.
We think Freeze is going to Fla and we give him a big contract. All the suckers on here will say look where we were and look at what Freeze has done. What has he done ?? The team collapsed the end of last season and I am not even going to mention the TCU bowl game.

Losing a receiver last year wasn`t the reason we collapsed, it was the head coach not being able to get the team ready and being a poor motivator.

I could go on forever, but Freeze needs to realize this isn`t high school or jr. college, it`s the Big Time and he hasn`t come close to rising to the occasion.

And all you suckers keep believing Freeze`s line, " We are ahead of schedule".
The "Mother Load" are all leaving for the NFL at the end of this season.

Last edited:
Preaching to the choir man, we haven't recruited a damn linebacker at all either in four years. But freeze will use the injuries excuse(like we're the only team that has them...) while the real issue his failure to address needs and him adjust his game plan and hell learn from your past mistakes

Preaching to the choir man, we haven't recruited a damn linebacker at all either in four years. But freeze will use the injuries excuse(like we're the only team that has them...) while the real issue his failure to address needs and him adjust his game plan and hell learn from your past mistakes
You are right, I forgot that we have not recruited any linebackers. Everyone is leaving for the NFL at the end of this season, IF not now with these players, WHEN ??

Agreed.....if I hear "we are ahead of schedule again" I will puke.

In my opinion we are now officially behind schedule!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT