ADVERTISEMENT

I doubt we will lose transfers

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
as the media predicts us last so why would any player on a lst place team think he could ever play for one better? hahahahahaha Sports media must be rolling the FNN business plan.

Would not be surprised to see the NCAA rule that any signed recruit from the 2016 class for Ole Miss can transfer without penalty.

houston-nutt-lol-laugh-o_medium.gif

Reactions: SeanTaylorsGhost
Freeze has seperated himself from OM.
Actually, it was OM that separated themselves from Freeze - a desperate peace offering to the NCAA now that they can't lie, obfuscate or hide anymore... the truth is coming out because Nutt refused to be smeared by the university.

Too little too late.

Reactions: acmnni1
as the media predicts us last so why would any player on a lst place team think he could ever play for one better? hahahahahaha Sports media must be rolling the FNN business plan.

PSU players were allowed to transfer without sitting out a year. A few did but most stuck it out. I don't know if they can transfer to another SEC program or not.

Actually, it was OM that separated themselves from Freeze - a desperate peace offering to the NCAA now that they can't lie, obfuscate or hide anymore... the truth is coming out because Nutt refused to be smeared by the university.

Too little too late.
Agreed. They've just lost the best coach the program has ever had and now the top players will all jump ship.

Agreed. They've just lost the best coach the program has ever had and now the top players will all jump ship.
Personally, I think he was overrated. One 10-win season in 5 years, only 2 seasons with a winning record in conference... and things wouldn't have gotten any better this year if he had stayed.

Personally, I think he was overrated. One 10-win season in 5 years, only 2 seasons with a winning record in conference... and things wouldn't have gotten any better this year if he had stayed.
We will never know of course. I was shocked at this revelation on Freeze which was NOT KNOWN BY THE TROLLS BY ANY MEANS! It's all speculation at this point but as low as we are now, my money is on a bounce even if only a dead cat.

I said they lost the best coach that THEY have ever had, not the best coach the conference has ever had.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT