ADVERTISEMENT

I Hate it for Moody

Johnnyreb2

Rookie
Feb 5, 2015
He is one of those gifted players that demands so much attention from opposing defenses that the other players around him are made better. With his athletic ability, he plays like he's 6'6". Even with his limitations from his injury, he demanded double teams and South Carolina's constant attention. He is a scoring threat from 30 feet in and cant be stopped going to the basket. He recognizes his team mates when he is double teamed and can find open shots for the rest of his team. A ham string injury is such a debilitating injury. Like the Kentucky game last year, Ole Miss wins last nights game if he is not hurt. Even with two starters not playing, he had Ole Miss beating a solid NCAA tournament team last night. He is so gifted that he makes the entire team better which is the sign of a great player. His type of injury requires rest and can linger for the rest of the season...He is such a freak of nature, he might get over this injury faster than the average person. I just hate it for him and the rest of the team. He is so much fun to watch. This guy got a standing ovation from the crowd at Rupp last year. I hope he gets well soon

Reactions: 02rebels
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT