ADVERTISEMENT

I hope Ole Miss and BAMA both win out

Nov 7, 2003
Because then we will go to Atlanta and an 11-1 Tide team probably gets passed over for the playoffs for not being a conference champion.

Then maybe Ghost will take himself out of his misery.

I've never seen anyone obsess about a loss so much!

Ghost - you are pathetic. We aren't even your rival and none of us is even talking about that game anymore!

I'm done interacting with you. But I laugh at you every time I see that you are STILL HERE!

That would be my favorite scenario as well. I want that loss to bight them badly. I want them to know that they are left out because of us.

Because then we will go to Atlanta and an 11-1 Tide team probably gets passed over for the playoffs for not being a conference champion.

Then maybe Ghost will take himself out of his misery.

I've never seen anyone obsess about a loss so much!

Ghost - you are pathetic. We aren't even your rival and none of us is even talking about that game anymore!

I'm done interacting with you. But I laugh at you every time I see that you are STILL HERE!

I'm waiting on you to thank Bama for softening A&M up for you. Good luck against aubarn, hope you win that game big too.

Well, this is surprise. I always thought it was the one who could holler " ROLL TIDE " the loudest that had the most qualifications to hold that position, and the knowledge of Poison is always a bonus.

We're the business school, they are the cow college.

And poor wittle crybaby bammer boy says "We're" when he's never been enrolled at bammer as a student. Wittle crybaby bammer boy fries chickens in mudhole city, alabammer and gets his bammer t shirts at Wal Mart. 43-37! [roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

And poor wittle crybaby bammer boy says "We're" when he's never been enrolled at bammer as a student. Wittle crybaby bammer boy fries chickens in mudhole city, alabammer and gets his bammer t shirts at Wal Mart. 43-37! [roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

And another 18 hour day of posting on the internet comes to a close with the UCF flunkout's last post at just past MIDNIGHT his time LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT