ADVERTISEMENT

I see AJ Brown signed with the Padres

Ha good trolling but poor assumption ....just like trying to share the Bo Bounds article.

UNM is clearly on a roll. That's why the media picked them to finish 3rd in the West again.

Weak. Yet expected. I was expecting 5th so I'm happy.

You seem to know everything. Who did Bo Davis visit that caused Bo to lose his job?

Weak. Yet expected. I was expecting 5th so I'm happy.

You seem to know everything. Who did Bo Davis visit that caused Bo to lose his job?

LOL! Of course you were.

As for Davis, I heard he visited Jeffrey Simmons during a no-contact period. If he had done it as a member of Ole Miss' staff, he'd still have a job today.

LOL! Of course you were.

As for Davis, I heard he visited Jeffrey Simmons during a no-contact period. If he had done it as a member of Ole Miss' staff, he'd still have a job today.

Network takes care of their own.

Wonder if he made his decision based in part on how the NCAA investigation is going?

Brown will receive around $100,000 to play baseball 3 days a year for 4 years. Apparently the dumbness in the Starkville area didn't rub off on him. Pretty smart move on brown's part.

Reactions: Fishing123
I don't think Nick would look down on bama fans for shopping at Walmart. He probably owns a boatload of WMT.

We call those state fans

State and OM share the same state, yet OM fans act like they are liberal elitists from Northern California that sip champagne and smoke Cuban cigars all day while State fans are holding road signs. It's comical.

Last edited:
State and OM share the same state, yet OM fans act like they are liberal elitists from Northern California that sip champagne and smoke Cuban cigars all day while State fans are holding road signs. It's comical.

Funny, but true.

It is comical, That's why we laugh at state fans so much.

State fans are the redneck part of the State's population. Unfortunately they give the rest of the state a black eye. State fans are the ones who want to keep the Confederate flag in the state flag.The two KKKers who came to Ole Miss during the LSU game a few years ago were both State fans who were trying to scare a recruit visiting on campus. A buddy of mine in Tupelo knows both of them. Funny thing is. There is a pickup truck in Oxford that flies a large Confederate flag. It also has a big Bama "A" in the back window.

State fans are the redneck part of the State's population. Unfortunately they give the rest of the state a black eye. State fans are the ones who want to keep the Confederate flag in the state flag.The two KKKers who came to Ole Miss during the LSU game a few years ago were both State fans who were trying to scare a recruit visiting on campus. A buddy of mine in Tupelo knows both of them. Funny thing is. There is a pickup truck in Oxford that flies a large Confederate flag. It also has a big Bama "A" in the back window.

So there are no 'redneck' Ole Miss fans? Look dude, you live in MISSISSIPPI. You aren't some elite socialite just because you put a nice flower pot on the table of your tailgate.

It's hilarious to listen to someone like yourself. I have to assume that you are compensating for somewhere that you are lacking, so you tell yourself that you are better than the fans of your rival school that shares the same state as you. From your previous posts you seem to be very religious with your praising of Reverend Freeze. I don't think judging an entire class of people based on the college that they attended is very Christian.

An Ole Miss fan trying to spin that State fans are the racist, redneck portion of their state. I have officially heard it all now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT