ADVERTISEMENT

I see jackass students (DM)

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
none of whom of see pictured would I allow on my property (yes I profile very well), are voicing their right in the Lyceum. I for one am open mined not prejudicial like them and will allow him to perform before judging. So, now go grow up become something where YOU make these decisions if you don't like it. Meanwhile, don't melt in the sunshine.

none of whom of see pictured would I allow on my property (yes I profile very well), are voicing their right in the Lyceum. I for one am open mined not prejudicial like them and will allow him to perform before judging. So, now go grow up become something where YOU make these decisions if you don't like it. Meanwhile, don't melt in the sunshine.
Is there no security on campus.......that is a place of business........if they want to march around outside fine......but do not disrupt people being paid to work

does anyone in the administration have any balls? The children really are running the university........

and some people think ole miss can hire a quality coach.....what coach with any sense and choices would come to the stooges movie that is ole miss......

Last edited:

What the heck are you talking about???

What is DM and who is marching around the Lyceum and why???

What the heck are you talking about???

What is DM and who is marching around the Lyceum and why???
Daily Mississippian. Misfit students with cardboard signs showing their antifa skills in front of the Chancellors office.

I’m pretty damn conservative but you’re crazy if you are ok with Boyce’s hire. It reeks of corruption, something I was under the impression the Republican Party was against...but apparently not.

With all the corruption in Mississippi, you hang on to this? The University is full liberal corruption and this is your gripe? WOW!

I’m pretty damn conservative but you’re crazy if you are ok with Boyce’s hire. It reeks of corruption, something I was under the impression the Republican Party was against...but apparently not.

you are right....outrageous......let’s protest this by taking down the state flag, moving a statue, destroying traditions in the stadium.....drive fans and donors away, slash budgets, reduce enrollment......

no wait....the children have already done that......

given the liberal cesspool that is ole miss.....you will excuse me if I don’t give a flip

Some professors are giving their students extra credit to protest. Most don't even know what they are protesting.

you are right....outrageous......let’s protest this by taking down the state flag, moving a statue, destroying traditions in the stadium.....drive fans and donors away, slash budgets, reduce enrollment......

no wait....the children have already done that......

given the liberal cesspool that is ole miss.....you will excuse me if I don’t give a flip

This thread is telling.

This thread is telling.

you are correct.....as are the empty seats.....as are the reduced donations.....as are the slashed budgets.....as is the reduced enrollment.....

what amuses me most? Flagship......Flagship my ass.

you are correct.....as are the empty seats.....as are the reduced donations.....as are the slashed budgets.....as is the reduced enrollment.....

what amuses me most? Flagship......Flagship my ass.
The administration has copied our Congress' spending habits and the chickens have come home to roost. Spending other people's money is so easy till the in flow drops off. Raising tuition, ticket prices and selling beer are the only answer to them.

I hear Boyce was hired to return some amount of dignity and respect back to Ole Miss, I’m all for it. If a long drawn out process was,going to end up with another liberal snowflake, I’m glad it ended when it did. I don’t know where you guys work, but to they have symposiums between the hired hands to help decide who the new boss will be, I didn’t think so. The world is turning to fertilizer, it’s got to be turned around.

Last edited:
I hear Boyce was hired to return some amount of dignity and respect back to Ole Miss, I’m all for it. If a long drawn out process was,going to end up with another liberal snowflake, I’m glad it ended when it did. I don’t know where you guys work, but to they have symposiums between the hired hands to help decide who the new boss will be, I didn’t think so. The world turning to fertilizer, it’s got to be turned around.

ole miss used to be a university/business run by adults.....now its a daycare run by the children inhabiting the day care......Flagship my ass

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT