ADVERTISEMENT

I survived Covid and this is my story

HburgRebel

Two-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Jun 9, 2005
I was not going to share my story until I buried a dear friend last week. He was 61, played football at Ms state. Was 5’11 weighing about 170 lbs. did not drink or smoke but refused any kind of therapy. Eventually ended up in ICU on a vent and died. My story is quite different. And I want to share what I did in hopes it helps someone
I had been taking Ivermectin prophylactic on a weekly basis for a good while. Was exposed on a weekend unbeknown to me. Took my regular dose on Monday 18 mg.
I felt hungover on Friday and tested positive. I Immediately sprung into action and started 42 mg Ivermectin a day for 6 days. I am 5’9 165 lbs with compromised lungs and high blood pressure. I have been taking on a daily basis the following for a long time
D3 and K2 5000iu
Vit C 1000 mg
NAC 600 mg
Quercetin 600 mg
Zinc 25 mg ( when positive this went to 75)
I used 10% povidone Iodine solution with a Q Tip and swabbed as far in my nasal cavity as possible and my nose twice a day
After that I boiled water and put a tea spoon of vicks vapor rub in there and a towel over my head did breathing treatments for 5 minutes
Also gargled with Listerine twice a day.
I was sick just one day. Day 2 I felt like Superman
My 2 grown daughters were sick as crap with it. One was vaccinated 6 mo ago and was so sick on the 3rd day could not even talk. I am not saying I have a magic bullet. I am just saying I should have gotten sick as crap and my experience was minor. On Monday I did get the monoclonal antibodies as a precaution but I felt great. Seeing that my offspring were so sick I think what I did helped. Bottom line, when you think you are sick punch it in the mouth before it does you. My friend should not have died

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News