ADVERTISEMENT

I thought it strange

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
that Knott , who has been very cool towards om and whose father played for om, come here with his mother, last name not Knott, rather than his father. Something stinky here. Hope we get Carter.

Last edited:
Confirmed, Knott was NOT Rebdl material. His absent om football dad was telling to me. He can do flips but so can cheerleaders. Adios bad attitude.

I don't recall which game he played in (Army All American?) but he was totally unproductive on defense. He may have made one good play. But, knowing the genius that Coach Satan is, I suppose he sees 'something'. [eyeroll]

Why not wish the kid well and let him go on his way. He clearly didn't want to play for Ole Miss and is going where he wants to be. Good luck to him and i hope we land Carter. Knott made the comment he didn't want to play at the same school as carter so him going to bama bodes well for us.

Reactions: Leecountyrebel
Bama private for a while now. Was on the OM visit gathering intel for NCAA.

Last week he was the best DB in the nation, now you think he's garbage. OM fans are the best, maybe that's why recruits don't like you.

Last week he was the best DB in the nation, now you think he's garbage. OM fans are the best, maybe that's why recruits don't like you.

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy fries chickens for the Colonel, doesn't know anything about college football and has never even attended any university.

Good luck to Knott at Bammer. Ole Miss will continue to shred bammer's secondary with Kelly and Patterson.

alabama-vs-ole-miss-football.jpg

Last edited:

This post highlights just how little you know, Ghost. Do you have any significant others in your life? If so spend some time with them. I feel sorry for you. You are beginning to seem more and more like a very lonely person.

This post highlights just how little you know, Ghost. Do you have any significant others in your life? If so spend some time with them. I feel sorry for you. You are beginning to seem more and more like a very lonely person.

Knott admitted when he committed that he had been a Bama private for a while, so my info is spot-on as always.

The question I would ask is how did Freeze miss it so badly with Nigel? Up till 3 days ago, every OM fan was convinced they had Knott in the bag. Whups.

You need to get off whose ever crack you are on. Knott was sour on is from the get go of you could read body language and facial expression. It's not hard unless you're stupid.

You need to get off whose ever crack you are on. Knott was sour on is from the get go of you could read body language and facial expression. It's not hard unless you're stupid.

So then you're saying your head coach is a moron for missing all this when you could see it?

It's ok to admit that you whiffed on a player you wanted. It's ok, you have a good chance of getting Jeffrey Simmons and Bama wants him. It's ok.

I leave coaching to him but trust myself on reading people. You are a sad short story too btw.

So then you're saying your head coach is a moron for missing all this when you could see it?

It's ok to admit that you whiffed on a player you wanted. It's ok, you have a good chance of getting Jeffrey Simmons and Bama wants him. It's ok.

And Saban whiffed on Rashan Gary, Shea Patterson, Greg Little...See what I did there, little crybaby bammer chicken fryer? [laughing]

f221a685-43f1-4df5-a177-5e36ede084cc.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT