ADVERTISEMENT

I told you all!!!

jprebel

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Please please please go look at my threads the last 4-5 years. No one has told you thetruth more than I have. Look them up, I haven’t deleted them. Along with Covid and jabs, which I also tried warning you all….because I care.

I have told you all KC was limp wristed. I told you that while it’s 1000% better than 20 years ago, we still in fact have the weakest administration, athletic department and fanbase the country. I’m absolutely convinced.

I told you we will never stand up to the ncaa, the officiating and the sec office.

I’ve also, years ago, told you weak ass leadership will be the driving force for Lane to leave more than anything else.

I’m telling you, it’s something in the water there, the testosterone in that town is problematic.

We have caved to bullshit for 40+ years!

We allow media members to come back and talk about how awful we are.

What in the actual hell is wrong with this university and town?

If I’m running that university I’m putting Lane and charge and tell him I don’t care, burn everything to the ground, prove your point man…we got your back. Lawyer up, relish being the bad guy, and tell Indianapolis, Birmingham and whoever else to deal with it.

I’m absolutely appalled on what happened today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.