ADVERTISEMENT

I was afraid arky

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Was going to do that. They're living up to pre season hype for sure . They prob beat MO but state could give em a run for their money . I dk if lsu has lost 3 in a row but they appear be beatable if we can stop Flournette and get to Harris.

Was going to do that. They're living up to pre season hype for sure . They prob beat MO but state could give em a run for their money . I dk if lsu has lost 3 in a row but they appear be beatable if we can stop Flournette and get to Harris.
LSU was bound to have big let down following Bama beat down. We will face a better team next week, and if we run the awful 3-8 defense again, it could get downright ugly!

LSU was bound to have big let down following Bama beat down. We will face a better team next week, and if we run the awful 3-8 defense again, it could get downright ugly!

I saw a stat once that the teams that play Bama lose a high % of games the next week.

I bet they regret not pursuing Pellerin. But more so do I fear him leaving om. Knowing our luck we will need him and he'll be gone.

Aboard and in the field are not the same ie Tunsil, Connor need I go on!

I bet they regret not pursuing Pellerin. But more so do I fear him leaving om. Knowing our luck we will need him and he'll be gone.

Pellerin is the same type QB as Jennings and Harris, good runner and inaccurate passer. The first day of fall practice our QB's were throwing into the net and it was in front of the 1810 Grill window. After Pellerin almost busted the glass a few times they moved the net. He's been QBing the scout team so I have no idea if he's improved. Freeze will use him as a change of pace with Patterson, like he did Brunetti. He'll play if he improves his accuracy.

If he is coach able he will likely be encouraged to stay. If not he'll drift away. I sure liked his tapes . He can throw it. Maybe he can be what we hoped liggins would be at qb.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT