ADVERTISEMENT

I wasn't aware the grad tsf's

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
had to have permission to tsf once they had graduated. Brandon Kennedy from Obama wants TN or Aub for his final year of eligibility and Saban says no, eh? Kinda crappy of him since the kid isn't 1st string. The ncaa I suppose will rule on this too.

had to have permission to tsf once they had graduated. Brandon Kennedy from Obama wants TN or Aub for his final year of eligibility and Saban says no, eh? Kinda crappy of him since the kid isn't 1st string. The ncaa I suppose will rule on this too.
Don't you realize Satan actually runs the NCAA? It kills me that the Bamer fans actually think Little Nicky gives a rat's butt about the players. They exist for one reason and one reason only- to assure his midget majesty his rightful place among the greatest coaches of all time. He truly is a piece of work.

Reactions: JLNREB and GoodOReb
Don't you realize Satan actually runs the NCAA? It kills me that the Bamer fans actually think Little Nicky gives a rat's butt about the players. They exist for one reason and one reason only- to assure his midget majesty his rightful place among the greatest coaches of all time. He truly is a piece of work.
You know, that is exactly the reason I've had to back away from college football and become a lot more distant from the whole mess. I still care. Still a Rebel. But the NCAA is designed to benefit the chosen ones and is determined to keep those schools at the top of the pecking order. It's sickening to think Saban and Bama have the pull they have and Saban pulls the strings and plays the tune. Another thing. He's not a great coach. He managed to get his ass handed to him twice by ole miss and a few good players. Keep in mind he had a team full of five star players and still lost. It is what it is. WWE is pre determined. SEC is also to a certain extent. Until it changes I'm done. It was fun. But my eyes have seen too much.

Reactions: JLNREB and GoodOReb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT