ADVERTISEMENT

I'd just as soon

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
or be the consensus to win on sat. Too much contrarian in me to like that. I hope we win in a squeaker because I doubt our ability to play 4 qtrs. We have to get over this getting mouth punched and going into the dazed and confused funk.

or be the consensus to win on sat. Too much contrarian in me to like that. I hope we win in a squeaker because I doubt our ability to play 4 qtrs. We have to get over this getting mouth punched and going into the dazed and confused funk.

Although over many years I have seen it break either way, my bet would be that this OM team comes out with their ears back and madder than hell. If they were going to wilt, I think we would have seen it in the Bama game.

I go back to what I posted earlier, there is a reason that teams such as ours run a spread up tempo offense. It makes perfect sense at this stage in our program's development, as it allows us to compete (sometimes win) against teams with superior talent and depth. That will change over time with continued recruiting success (success breeds success). It is very difficult to impossible to play upper echelon teams for four full quarters when we lack comparable depth, experience, talent and are limited in our offensive schemes. The good news is that we are getting there, and much quicker than I ever would have assumed. Even though this year is the proverbial "step back" year, I believe Freeze is on the right path.

So, I see a big win for our Rebels this Saturday. My guess is UGA 27 - OM 49. Hotty Toddy & Go Rebels!!!

Although over many years I have seen it break either way, my bet would be that this OM team comes out with their ears back and madder than hell. If they were going to wilt, I think we would have seen it in the Bama game.

I go back to what I posted earlier, there is a reason that teams such as ours run a spread up tempo offense. It makes perfect sense at this stage in our program's development, as it allows us to compete (sometimes win) against teams with superior talent and depth. That will change over time with continued recruiting success (success breeds success). It is very difficult to impossible to play upper echelon teams for four full quarters when we lack comparable depth, experience, talent and are limited in our offensive schemes. The good news is that we are getting there, and much quicker than I ever would have assumed. Even though this year is the proverbial "step back" year, I believe Freeze is on the right path.

So, I see a big win for our Rebels this Saturday. My guess is UGA 27 - OM 49. Hotty Toddy & Go Rebels!!!

See this guy gets it. No one, and i mean no one, would have thought we would be mentioned even as a dark horse for playoffs or SECCG 4 years after firing Nutt, but here we are. Let us not forget that we were a fluke heave and a prayer on 4th and a mile away from playing in the SECCG last year. As Freeze has said we are ahead of schedule. If we are still at this point 6 to 8 years in then we have to start re-evaluating. I will say this though, I believe we need a different running scheme. What ever Matt Luke is doing isn't working. I would love to hire Baylors OC. Briles kid really has no ties to stay there anymore and he could do wonders for our offense.

When will y'all be eligible for a bowl game again after this season, 2019? Your next trip to Atlanta will be your first. Good luck getting there with 60 scholarship players. Ask Bammer how that went for them in the Shula years.

When will y'all be eligible for a bowl game again after this season, 2019? Your next trip to Atlanta will be your first. Good luck getting there with 60 scholarship players. Ask Bammer how that went for them in the Shula years.

Pretty sure the first year we gave little dakky a spankin we only had about 65 scholarship players so that's a plus lookin up for us.

how many trips has your msu team made to atlanta?

Actually I'd personally trade a national championship which we won to never have to go near Stanksvle as long as I live. How bout your neck?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT