ADVERTISEMENT

If nothing else good happens

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
from this I wish to hell they could put a clause in whoever's contact that after the 2020 disaster season we should have, if the coach has 2 losing seasons in a row that his contract has any buyouts removed. Same for assts.

from this I wish to hell they could put a clause in whoever's contact that after the 2020 disaster season we should have, if the coach has 2 losing seasons in a row that his contract has any buyouts removed. Same for assts.
I understand what you are saying, but in this modern era that only will get us Matt Luke level coaches.

I understand what you are saying, but in this modern era that only will get us Matt Luke level coaches.
We not only way overpaid hm for 3 years but we give him1 mil per win as a going away present. And we wonder why it is so expensive to attend a game. I cantata my wife to NYC for a weekend for less!!!!!!

We not only way overpaid hm for 3 years but we give him1 mil per win as a going away present. And we wonder why it is so expensive to attend a game. I cantata my wife to NYC for a weekend for less!!!!!!
That’s not entirely true. I got OM vs New Mexico State tickets for $6 . One may argue that the tickets were not worth that with Popsicle Luke pacing the sidelines.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT