ADVERTISEMENT

If we were Chinese

it would be the year of the 3 star o-lineman.
There's a good chance that if you sign enough 3 stars some will develop into NFL players. I would be lying if I said I felt just as good signing a dozen 3 star linemen than I would if we signed 8 top 100 linemen, but you have to look at potential. Considering the garbage we have been dealt I don't think we can expect more. Let's just hope we end up with a bunch of P Willies and Brandon Boldens in a couple of years.

There's a good chance that if you sign enough 3 stars some will develop into NFL players. I would be lying if I said I felt just as good signing a dozen 3 star linemen than I would if we signed 8 top 100 linemen, but you have to look at potential. Considering the garbage we have been dealt I don't think we can expect more. Let's just hope we end up with a bunch of P Willies and Brandon Boldens in a couple of years.
For sure! It's kinda like lottery tickets, the more you buy the better your chances of a winner. We weren't going to commit 4 4-5 stars so we will see.

it would be the year of the 3 star o-lineman.
3 stars don’t have their hands out. When you’re the cleanest program in the SEC expect a lot of 3 stars.

Reactions: joebobb
I suppose Scam Newton really played for a simple scholarship. Congratulations, I've heard you just got a new home. Have you taken the wheels out from under it yet?
According to the NCAA, that really IS all Cam got.....well and these to go with it:
images

7_767251.jpg

Biggest croc ver. You Auburn folks keep lying to make yourself feel better.

“Every team cheats, except my team, of course.”
I pull for Auburn after Ole Miss, but to act like Auburn runs a clean program is laughably delusional at best, willfully dishonest at worst.. Bobby Lowder.

“Every team cheats, except my team, of course.”
I pull for Auburn after Ole Miss, but to act like Auburn runs a clean program is laughably delusional at best, willfully dishonest at worst.. Bobby Lowder.
Lowder?
Lowder led the charge to get Auburn clean. It was he who realized that fancy facilities and top-notch coaching would be the way to recruit going forward (from 1989 - the last time Auburn was cheating.)

You keep throwing darts in the dark and keep missing badly.

Last edited:
Lowder?
Lowder led the charge to get Auburn clean. It was he who realized that fancy facilities and top-notch coaching would be the way to recruit going forward (from 1989 - the last time Auburn was cheating.)

You keep throwing darts in the dark and keep missing badly.
Now you have removed all doubt that you are smoking crack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT